Views: 17793|Replies: 40

what is the most important in your life?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-19 18:14:02 |Display all floors
today our teacher ask us to do a presentation,the topic is "what is the most important in your life?".so my presentation content is as follow:
   i think there are too many important things in my life,but maybe because there are some problems  with my computer,it makes me bother and unhappy.so at this moment happiness is the most important in my life.in addition,happiness is one factor to make our lifes comfortable.it is an optimism and a power which can make us strive.if you are unhappy,you will be pessimistic and be indifferent with everything,and you also will influence your friends'mood, let them unhappy,so i think happiness is the most important
  this is my presentation,but i didn't do it well
   what about you?what is the most important in your life??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-19 19:09:30 |Display all floors

delicious food ----- materially, physically and mentally, that's all

Burning Alone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-19 20:27:49 |Display all floors

love is the most important

i want say some words here ,first ,i agree what you said freeness,
in my opinion,love is the most important in my life ,cause i am a special guy who always need love.
i can't do anything without love support,it contains gf's love,family's love,they are so important in my life ...
now ,i am not a student ,just come out from the school,but sometimes i don't care my job,opposite much more care about my family,my love girl,maybe i suitable adjust the proportion between the love and my career.that's all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-19 20:42:09 |Display all floors

yes,everyone needs love  ,
but we must know that love is mutural,
we have to learn how to give love to the one who need it,and we have to give love to the one who loves us

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-19 21:57:04 |Display all floors

爱如捕风

爱像空气,看不见摸不到,确实活着的必须。
或者升的更高,或者彻底堕落;
或者成就自己,或者毁掉自己。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-19 22:25:39 |Display all floors

maybe,but  now,ture love is so difficult to search for.sometimes.we don't know how to feel the love and give our love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 08:29:13 |Display all floors
Health is the important im my life.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.