Views: 11815|Replies: 25

how to sduty English well [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-19 16:34:20 |Display all floors
i have learned the English for about 11years , however i can't speak English now. when i go out and come across somebody foreign, i can't  speak English well. How can i do? Does somebody can give me some piece of advice? Right now, i feel very bad that i don't know what can i say? hope some one can give me some good advice ?Thanks.

[ Last edited by longtaijun at 2006-10-26 01:06 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-19 16:35:54 |Display all floors
Thanks , my good friends. hope you can give some advice.

[ Last edited by longtaijun at 2006-10-26 01:06 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-19 17:07:42 |Display all floors

reading much and listen much

Reading many english book and listen english program frequently is a very necesary way when u learn it by yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-19 17:21:17 |Display all floors
Thanks of your good advice. i will try it .
maybe from now on ,  my oral english will become better ang better.
becauce i find a play  where is bbs.chinadaily.com to practise my written english
i am going to study hard with the friends who are on the internet. Thank you , thank every one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-19 17:24:02 |Display all floors
the same way, i hope more friends give me more advice.
so i can do another way, if i fail the these  way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 08:55:39 |Display all floors

TO longtaijun

I am in the similar situation with you, I am english major graduates, BUT i can speak well and write
beautiful passage.  Sometimes I really want to read more English articals, but  after a whole days work I
feel very sleepy and can't get concentration.
   Till now I know to full graspe English a tool is really difficult , long tome is needed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 09:18:28 |Display all floors

cyrilcen , thank you

i argee with your idea. many people often study English, but they don't know how to speak out.
i think the oral English is very important for us to communicate with other people, Don't give up!
i believe that i can improve my oral English in the future, one day my oral English become very fluent and
standard. Then, i can communicate with foreigners.  It is so good  and happy for me to do that.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.