Views: 3502|Replies: 7

"You are too rich to buy me roses" what does that mean???? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-18 18:44:46 |Display all floors
whatever you may translate,pls write it down and discuss about that. many thanks!

YOU ARE TOO RICH TO BUY ME ROSES

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-18 20:33:44 |Display all floors
YOU ARE TOO RICH TO BUY ME ROSES.

maybe the roses are very expenssive(probably in valentine's day) and the person who bought roses actually can't afford to buy it. so comes"you are too rich to buy me roses". there are so many other things rather than roses need to buy(necessaries for living----food, clothing, etc).:)
私は花の子です。名前はルンルンです。。。。。。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-18 20:43:18 |Display all floors

No Idea.

Why? I am rich , then I got many things to do, and i forgot your holidays/birthdays.

Or, I am too rich, so I think roses are too cheap to give to you, so I will not buy them and give to you, but for you, you just want roses like other normal woman with normal husband.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-18 21:21:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amazinggrace at 2006-10-18 05:44
whatever you may translate,pls write it down and discuss about that. many thanks!

YOU ARE TOO RICH TO BUY ME ROSES

你富得冒油,就这破玫瑰想打发姑奶奶啊?没门儿!

You should at least buy me an S-Class Mercedes-Benz plus a diamond ring instead of these cheap roses!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-19 17:20:02 |Display all floors
i think i got the meanings from you guys.

when one is rich,she/he must be very busy,and he/she won't have time for the small things,such as: birthdays,holidays, rich=busy. one may too busy to remember their meals, not alone buying roses!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-19 17:29:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amazinggrace at 2006-10-19 17:20
i think i got the meanings from you guys.

when one is rich,she/he must be very busy,and he/she won't have time for the small things,such as: birthdays,holidays, rich=busy. one may too busy to re ...

iam very free, i want to be busy
或者升的更高,或者彻底堕落;
或者成就自己,或者毁掉自己。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-19 17:30:43 |Display all floors

i love tumujerome

Originally posted by tumujerome at 2006-10-18 21:21

你富得冒油,就这破玫瑰想打发姑奶奶啊?没门儿!

You should at least buy me an S-Class Mercedes-Benz plus a diamond ring instead of these cheap roses! ...

或者升的更高,或者彻底堕落;
或者成就自己,或者毁掉自己。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.