Views: 12556|Replies: 54

I speak native English [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-21 00:05:44 |Display all floors
I speak native English and am studying Mandarin.
Would anyone like to talk or study together?

I like to meet people and make new friends.

Patricia
Yahoo IM: patricia1045

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-21 11:13:49 |Display all floors

nice to meet you here

i like english a lot and i hope we can help each other. where are you now and where are you from, if i may ask.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-21 15:04:50 |Display all floors

Nice to meet you

I    am a  English major.Li ke you,I like it very much, I hope we can help each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-21 16:33:06 |Display all floors

hello

i am a law student .Actually,i really enjoy watching some movies and drawing. i can speak fluent english,but maybe no so native. maybe we can help each other .i am in Shanghai.if we are not so far away,contact me if you want. my e-mail address:akari@citiz.net

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-23 23:28:36 |Display all floors

glad to meet you.

i'm an teacher.maybe we can help each other.let's be good friends.ok?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-24 10:59:24 |Display all floors

It's pleasure meeting you

Frist,let me introduce myself to you.I graduate from university last year.I am a teacher of politics.I live in gz.I like to know new friends and want to learn English well.so I hope we can become good frends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-24 15:38:13 |Display all floors

can you give me a hand?

I live in suzhou now.I majored in accounting when I was in university.Have you heard about "普華永道" before?It is an international accounting company,well known all over the world.So working in it always is my dream.I know it has a branch in shanghai.But I even don't have the nerve to send my resume to it's human resource department.Only because of my poor English!Who can help me,who can save me from the endless depression?Now I work in a foreign-owner enterprise.but the life is so boring,it doesn't make me any sense of achievements...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.