Views: 7706|Replies: 15

it is a goog english-learning website [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-17 09:48:52 |Display all floors
it is a really good english-learning website.it is an coincidence that i found this website.although this website is for learning,not like traditional way of english-learning,it is very interesting.i like this website very much.also i hope to make many friends here who like to learn english.
Don't wait because you don't know how long it will take...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-19 15:26:26 |Display all floors
yes, i think that  like you, From now on, i will often study English everyday.
Only in this way , i can practice my written English, i am so happy to study with so many friends together.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 20:04:53 |Display all floors
And I search her from other website ,and  when I found her ,I was very excitting. We can communicate and share our experiences of learning English with each other here ,so I think this website is very good and she is my best friend and I also thank the chinadaily. Thank you very much!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 20:05:23 |Display all floors
And I search her from other website ,and  when I found her ,I was very excitting. We can communicate and share our experiences of learning English with each other here ,so I think this website is very good and she is my best friend and I also thank the chinadaily. Thank you very much!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 20:19:38 |Display all floors
yeah! The chinadaily is a good teacher for me to learn english.
I just found it several days ago.When i first read it,it attracted me so much and now i read it every day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 20:45:01 |Display all floors
I only found this website these days and find there are so many excellent resources and English-fellows here I really enjoy coming here and I'm sure it will do good to my english skills..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 21:34:04 |Display all floors

best wishes for development of ChinaDaily

BBS of ChinaDaily is really better than other ones in China as far as I know.
Be a rich man !!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.