Views: 12543|Replies: 55

Virgin, so important? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-16 15:22:20 |Display all floors
Always see some question post on the internet such as " I am not a virgin but how to tell my boyfriend?" or "Do you care that your girl friend is not a virgin?" As a girl always see this kind of questions and i am very tired of  these.
It seems that if you are not a virgin you must be ashamed, you are unclear....you have moral problems....,but never blame men.....
Virgin, so important to boys? why men have this "virgin love" so deep?(sorry, but i have to say especially Chinese men)
Love, for just a "virgin" or the girl?(but someone told me if one really love me will care if i am a virgin, is that true?)

Boys and girls, men and women, tell me your idea please
I am VIP
Very Important Pig
:D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 15:37:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamnobody at 16-10-2006 07:22 AM
It seems that if you are not a virgin you must be ashamed, you are unclear....you have moral problems....,but never blame men.....
Virgin, so important to boys? why men have this "virgin love" so deep?(sorry, but i have to say especially Chinese men)

Don't worry about it ...

These men are hypocrites because they want virgin girls but these men are often not virgins themselves! So their double-standards are just daft :)
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 15:49:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-10-16 15:37

Don't worry about it ...

These men are hypocrites because they want virgin girls but these men are often not virgins themselves! So their double-standards are just daft :)

:)  just don't understand why always blames girls......just because of not-a-virgin?
I am VIP
Very Important Pig

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 16:08:14 |Display all floors
If the two truly love each other ,they’ll not care more about the partner is virgin or not .

The most important thing I think is that tell the partner the truth before marriage ,for there are lot’s of people still think the virgin is important

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 16:11:52 |Display all floors
The one who break her Virgin should be blame first.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 16:16:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bornne at 2006-10-16 16:08
If the two truly love each other ,they’ll not care more about the partner is virgin or not .

The most important thing I think is that tell the partner the truth before marriage ,for there are l ...

Many people admit that in fact they care whether partner is a virgin when they tell others they don't care. And I wonder what makes "virgin" so important, just loyalty to your partner?
I am VIP
Very Important Pig

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 16:19:02 |Display all floors
I found there is no voice from males.
please, your idea
I am VIP
Very Important Pig

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.