Views: 2302|Replies: 3

Something in my memory [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-15 08:48:41 |Display all floors
There was an old couple-----in my memory-----when I was 7 years old.
  The old couple usually walking after dinner-----they like walking in the setting sun,they support each other by hand-----they smiled.
  But one day,the old lady became dottiness,she couldn't remember her husband's name-----she didn't know who he is-----she become mad-----she got the dementia.
  People remarked:''She has already don't know who you are,but why you are still walking with her after dinner?"
  The old man answered with smile:"But I know who she is."
  At that time,my eyes were fulled of tears.
****************************************************************************************
  Sometimes,I usually think that true love depends on beautiful face,but in fact I was wrong.I was wrong.Maybe true love is just need each other's hand.

And please forgive my poor English.^^:)
Everything will become history.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-15 09:29:15 |Display all floors
wow,it's really a affecting story,touches a string of my heart
爱情什么都象,就是不象爱情...Love is a Fallacy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-15 09:47:31 |Display all floors
true love exsits everywhere. Just love others with your heart, you will get true love as well

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-15 17:32:54 |Display all floors
HAHA
Thanks.
Everything will become history.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.