Views: 9857|Replies: 27

how i can persuade a girl to [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-13 23:49:40 |Display all floors
how i can persuade a girl to have sex with me? can u tell me a best way?

thank you very much

[ Last edited by mailmail at 2006-10-13 11:53 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-14 01:16:33 |Display all floors
No I will not tell you.

If she is your girlfriend she will decide when she wants to make love and when she is ready.

Trying to persuade or force her is not natural.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-14 02:36:35 |Display all floors
By human nature;Intimacy and arousal ,she will offer without your asking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-14 08:59:13 |Display all floors
I agree with tmp. A girl has the right to not want to have sex, as you have the right to want it. However, her wants trump yours--if she doesn't want it, you can't force her (and remain a decent person). If your situation is dire, pay a visit to your local red light district.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-14 09:08:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2006-10-14 08:59
I agree with tmp. A girl has the right to not want to have sex, as you have the right to want it. However, her wants trump yours--if she doesn't want it, you can't force her (and remain a decent pe ...

haha     
sockmonkey's good idea. Maybe this is the best way if the girl don't want to have sex with you. But please attach importance to the security issues.   ha ha   ;P   
Sex is not the unilateral behavior, but the mutual behavior. A good harmonious sex relationship is established on the mutual privity. That is a happy and satisfied and safe relationship.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-14 10:28:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mailmail at 2006-10-13 23:49
how i can persuade a girl to have sex with me? can u tell me a best way?

thank you very much

What do you mean when you ask the question "how i can persuade a girl to have sex with me?".
I need to know what do you mean by "how I can persuade". Can you give me an example of the way you would persuade a girl to have sex with you? Thank you for your attention.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-14 10:39:52 |Display all floors
IS the girl your GF?

First I must sure the relation between the girl and you
So that giving the right approach
My blog: http://sphoenix.cn

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.