Views: 8216|Replies: 15

Is there anybody who is going to apply CR-1 in usa plz contact with me [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2004-2-20 22:28:21 |Display all floors
i want to post this message in chinese but seems it's not right.
i want to come to vist my husbands family in usa.and  if  there's anybody who married with american and is going to apply or applying CR-1plz contact with me.i need to know some information and support from you. thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2004-2-20 22:48:59 |Display all floors

I don't know about these things,

but I wish you luck beijinggirl.  Hope you are able to take your trip soon.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2004-2-20 22:55:18 |Display all floors


well only i know it's a very complex process with many many paper works and takes long time.
hope i am lucky talk to a person who has the same experience and knows these stuff .... let's work it out together

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2004-2-22 17:19:08 |Display all floors

Good lucky

It is difficult to go into USA since 911!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2004-2-22 20:55:00 |Display all floors

It isn't any harder, since 911

My Chinese fiancee had no problems at all entering America, when she visited me last July.

China just has a lot of paperwork to keep people busy wasting paper and motion.

People from the Middle-East still come into America everyday, so China is no problem at all.

Where at in America are you visiting?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2004-2-23 14:26:53 |Display all floors

thanks for your responses

1.your gf have should marry you in 3 months if she applyed K-1 visa.orther wise she has to do u think i believe u?'s not going to happen that someone will treat me badly.the person has to have the same intelligence as i do, or else he or she is not my rival. attention to my title plz ..i am looking forward to get the RIGHT response.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2004-3-14 06:10:00 |Display all floors


   I am MeiWei, an American.  But I brought my lady friend, and several other Chinese people (about 50!) to the USA.  Including the fumu of my lady friend for one entire year.

First, you need to have your passport all ready to go.
Second, you must get a letter from someone (the best of all would be your husbands parents in the USA) stating that they want you to come and visit them and will be responsible for you while you are there.  The letter should be simple, but very strong.  Something like you are their new daughter-in-law and they want you to come and meet the family and things like that.
Third, get them to so send the letter to you and also to the counsulate, or if in Beijing, to the Embassy with and urgent priority.  E-mail or fax is fine, but FAX has worked best.
Fourth, and this is the really hard part, you have to bring your bank account book and some other documents which prove you will want to return to China when your visit is done.  
Fifth, you should then go stand it the darn line!  I, as an American, apologize for the rudness of this, and also for the people you will meet at the Embassy, but that is the way to go.  

If you are in Beijing please let me know and I can help because I know the American people at the Visa desk and can make it fairly easy.

Good luck and enjoy your visit.  Lilliy's parents came just when SARs was starting, and we got their stay expended for a whole year!  The US INS, when I called them, said that it was not the policy of the USA to send people back to some dangerous  place, gace us two numbers to write in the passports  and then sent us a letter attachment.  Very nice!


Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email:
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.