Views: 8228|Replies: 8

Watch out your pressures! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-12 15:30:42 |Display all floors
Everyone has his pressure, and sometimes it seems really hard to deal with. We have to keep up with the growing fast paces of society and more importantly, to work harder to be more competitive. How come some people fall slave to work, unconsciously? ONLY WORK, NO LIESURE. It certainly is not the whole of life. Here are some alarming stuffs from the Guangzhou-based New Weekly magazine for you to chew.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-12 15:31:10 |Display all floors
According to the magazine, some 26 million Chinese are plagued by depression, and 60 percent of them are ready to commit suicide. What is the last time you laugh? 31.98 per cent of the interviewee say, they can’t remember. The things that give people the most pressure are Money (29.09%), Career (21.12%), House (17.81%) and self-fulfillment (17.81%).

[ Last edited by jumpingtiger at 2006-10-12 03:34 PM ]
986766.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-12 15:34:11 |Display all floors
And the ways to unleash the pressures? Doing exercise, traveling, gossiping, over-eating, shopping, writing blog, naked running, doing Yoga, bungee jumping, using drugs and things like that. Of course, some of these are not so healthy, and could make things go even worse.

[ Last edited by jumpingtiger at 2006-10-12 03:39 PM ]
94.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-12 15:35:45 |Display all floors
I tend to eat much whenever I feel nervous, unsafe, anxcious. So, the result, you can imagine it. I know it is not good, but, doing exercises makes me feel painful and exhausted and I fail to stick to it.

So, could anyone give me some suggestions? What is your way of dealing with pressure?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 21:02:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jumpingtiger at 2006-10-12 15:34
And the ways to unleash the pressures? Doing exercise, traveling, gossiping, over-eating, shopping, writing blog, naked running, doing Yoga, bungee jumping, using drugs and things like that. Of cou ...

Doing exercise--keep you healthy and in good shape
Traveling--enrich your sight
Gossiping--(chatting online sometimes is like gossiping,just talking to the strangers)dissolve the pressures
Writing blog--internet is a good listner.
Naked running?--only do it at home
Bungee jumping?--dangerous movement

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 16:45:18 |Display all floors
Pressure is everywhere in my life. On the way to work every morning, i always plan what to do in a whole workday. Well, there seems to be a ton of things waiting for me. As soon as i enter the office, I sit in front of my laptop all the day long until my neck and shoulders feel stiff. On the way home after work, I tend to feel uneasy because a large portion of my errands remains unfinished.

What a day!  I don't know how to release pressure until i happened to read an aricle on how to balance Yin and Yang, popular in Traditional Chinese Medicine. And today I came across an article called 'Out with the bad, in with the good' in a e-magazine Ni Hao From China. That sounds wonderful!

[ Last edited by prettyshe at 2006-10-25 04:46 PM ]
Gua-Sha.gif

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-25 16:59:38 |Display all floors
Attitude decides everything! I'm positive, so i can deal well with the pressures.
One more thing, always chase the dream in your heart; it will keep you young and passionate!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.