Views: 3251|Replies: 10

woman top the lists of chinese richest [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-12 14:56:56 |Display all floors
just several years ago, a report was released by a company. a chinese woman tops the lists of chinese richest. when you heard this news, what is your first response. maybe you feel very surprised. but i feel very normal. i think that after china open up, more and more chinese women have some chances to show theirslves to the people. the thing that really confuses me is that according to a report, this women refuse to show her fortune to the public. why? maybe she just don't want other people to know her information. maybe she feel that if every people know her situation that can bring some troubles to her. so i think that she was a little scared. just maybe!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-12 15:05:06 |Display all floors

Yes and good on her

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-10-12 20:59:22 |Display all floors

if her money is legal it will be blessed

Originally posted by fluffy at 2006-10-12 15:05

Yes and good on her
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-12 22:06:32 |Display all floors

Rich Chinese Woman...

Only matters to me if she's hot, single and looking.......
Communication is the most important source of personal power.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-12 22:12:08 |Display all floors
why some people always think that it is unnaual for a woman is richer than man, they even think that her money is unlegal,it is unfair.
i should say that I respect this women not only for their large fortune,but also for their courage, their foresight,  their unyielding spirit and so on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 07:01:45 |Display all floors
make no mistake...

"Women hold up half the Sky"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-13 09:56:24 |Display all floors
What is the meaing of report the "richest women" in China? It is blessed if she got her money by hard working and it means nothing to us

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.