Views: 2672|Replies: 13

friend complained works every day in Shandong [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-10 16:47:06 |Display all floors
friends from Shandong area,said their company doesn't have weekends,they just go to work everyday..if they wants to take off,they need to make a report to director w/o pay.
the boss only pay them 1/3 of salary ,they only can get all the money back before the Chinese New Year.
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-10 16:51:01 |Display all floors
It is tough, should leave that position as soon as possible, or your friend will be regret.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-10-10 17:56:50 |Display all floors

why do you mention shandong

Originally posted by susansusan at 2006-10-10 16:51
It is tough, should leave that position as soon as possible, or your friend will be regret.

I think by mentioning Shandong you give us the impression that this is how bosses behave in Shandong province.This is not fair I think.

It is a matter of bad policy and attitude from one particular boss.Can you please correct it?
I have  friends in Shandong who would not behave like that.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-11 10:10:29 |Display all floors
A lot of workers in China don't have weekend, they are just like machines that must run well with less oil. Condemn the bosses who live in a luxury life, also order the workers to work without day and night.
God helps those who help themselves!
Conquer fear, avarice and idleness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-11 10:54:07 |Display all floors
What exactly is wrong with being specific about Shandong...why would you be so sensitive toward the reputation of a whole province Xilaren? I don't feel she has to change anything as she is stating from her friends demise / experience of some of the companies there. The impression she is giving can be interpretted differently by individuals and unfortunately your interpreting in a collective way but does not mean everyone else is.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-11 11:05:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mot518888 at 2006-10-11 10:10
A lot of workers in China don't have weekend, they are just like machines that must run well with less oil. Condemn the bosses who live in a luxury life, also order the workers to work without day  ...

what kind of companies were u referring to? state-owned, private or joint ventures? i did hear some private or joint venture companies take advantage of cheap local labour by making their employees work on weekends without paying them any compensation under the pretext that those employees did not finish their assigned work...!

But now the situation has been greatly improved...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-11 15:40:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2006-10-10 17:56

I think by mentioning Shandong you give us the impression that this is how bosses behave in Shandong province.This is not fair I think.

It is a matter of bad policy and attitude from one part ...

it’s true ,not Shandong province but all over the country .

reason ?

there are lot’s people , the boss can easily hire employees by lower payment .

and the boss’s activities lack of effective supervision .

although the employees rights have improved a lot , there are still some bad boss .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.