Author: theconfused

Is the forum dying? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-9 17:33:33 |Display all floors
how do u know that...? ah.., i know u and s/a probably share a kind of 'apprentice and master relationship'..!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 17:37:44 |Display all floors
s/a has had to grow up before her time, but she still has a mischievous streak in her, people have to do things in order to survive emotionaly , s/a and freakyqi both are survivors :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 17:41:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-10-9 17:37
s/a has had to grow up before her time, but she still has a mischievous streak in her, people have to do things in order to survive emotionaly , s/a and freakyqi both are survivors :)

u really know her well...! yeah, it 's not easy for her to live alone in a foreign land...! especially when she is so young...!!! i share what u feel about that...!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 18:05:30 |Display all floors
I think she is aware that good things will come of it, she just has to be patient, freakyqi is a brave person to take her family to a strange country for a year, that shows good strength in caracter. these are all traits born from hardship. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 18:22:44 |Display all floors

you think so?

Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-10-9 17:19
:) she is too bad for me but I think she could teach otis a thing or two :)

l don't know about that... but she's welcome to try...

theconfused... if you want to keep this place alive, you have to post more often! l haven't seen you here for months...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 18:31:56 |Display all floors
the confused just gets on later thats all, yep I think she would hurt you otis , in a good way of course :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 18:39:52 |Display all floors

like l said...

Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-10-9 18:31
the confused just gets on later thats all, yep I think she would hurt you otis , in a good way of course :)

she's welcome to try! though to be honest, l think you're more her type... don't you know she likes the older guys?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.