Author: theconfused

Is the forum dying? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-9 16:26:16 |Display all floors
the forum is sleeping now...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 16:32:26 |Display all floors
lovemaking is the only  solution  between lovers who cannot express their love in  words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 16:41:39 |Display all floors

Set if off~

I shall not hear / feel such pessimism...the forum is not dying, like a volcano is merely being dormant as many of us are working at the moment. Lest ye not forget, I just recently returned from my hiatus so if this forum is ill hook up some IV, if its tired give it a lil boost of EOS as it don't need caffein to stay alive and kickin it just needs a dangerously concentrated injection of prime EOS & Co [SA, Theconfused, T-man, johnyou and others which will hate me for not mentioning them <3] I self-proclaimed with my holier than thou forumites knows this place is merely diagnosed with a lil Disco Fever for its without a doubt showing symptoms going 'ah ah ah ah stay alive stay alive'.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 16:49:44 |Display all floors
all that has happened is that a couple of our regular posters are busy at the moment and cannot post as much as usual, s/a and freakyqi come to mind, the forum is in good shape , three bowls has seen to that, she is doing a good job :)

[ Last edited by cyberspook at 2006-10-9 06:53 PM ]
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 16:51:25 |Display all floors
the forum is just tired. Need a rest !  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 17:07:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-10-9 16:49
all that has happened is that a couple of our regular posters are busy at the moment and cannot post as much as usual, s/a and freakyqi come to mind, the forum is in good shape , three bowls has se ...

i feel u and s/a make each other a good partner..., u'll surely make a stir on the forum if u really want and get yrselves motivated...! the way Monkey King does in the heaven...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 17:19:16 |Display all floors
:) she is too bad for me but I think she could teach otis a thing or two :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.