Views: 5252|Replies: 11

teach me the Chinese language [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-9 03:20:38 |Display all floors
Hi, I am an American who wants to learn Chinese for so many reasons and one special reason.

Are there any Western forumites that can recommend a program to learn Mandarin?   

Until I can enroll in a class, which won't be until February, I would like to get a head start on learning the language with a CD/DVD program.   Do you have any  recommendations?

How about Rosetta Stone?  Thank you.

Bob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 08:37:34 |Display all floors

suggestion

come to China,and living there for few years.I bet it's a good chance to learn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 09:33:39 |Display all floors
:) Most of our Chinese are friendly, If  you have any questions about Madarine, don't hesitate to tell us, we will try to help you,,,,,
   You can write down your difficulties in learning in this fourm, i think many friends will give you an good answer and suggestions,,,
   As long as you insist, you'll learn more and make great progress in Mandarin,,,,
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 09:39:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whataboutbob at 2006-10-9 03:20
Hi, I am an American who wants to learn Chinese for so many reasons and one special reason.

Are there any Western forumites that can recommend a program to learn Mandarin?   

Until I can enro ...

Are you still living in the US? If you are, do you have any local-run Chinese classes offered in your community?
Can you join those classes? If you don't know, can you find out from your local Chinese Association?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 10:11:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2006-10-8 19:37
come to China,and living there for few years.I bet it's a good chance to learn

I would like this more than you could ever know....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 11:30:51 |Display all floors

Do you ever heard about Da Shan ?

Da shan comes from Canada,he speaks very good Chinese and become very famous in China.

He lives in China.
:)
why not?
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 12:30:56 |Display all floors
I believe  living in the foreign country is the best way to   learn a foreign language .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.