Author: johnyou

How to get yourseives as motivated as you were? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-10 10:12:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fgstsa1 at 2006-10-10 09:08
Having regular contact with persons like S/a, Spook, Brainsnow and  Nut will help you stay motivated!

thank u for reminding me of that...! yeah, we did have some wonderful time 'interacting' with each other...! but we live in different time zones which make the regular contacts nearly impossible...!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-10 11:10:20 |Display all floors
Hi, uncle John, u look a little  emotional----that's a little against what u usually show here---come on, turn your head to the right , and you'll find I'm just there---cough,cough, too much  engorgement makes me rather lazy to move

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-10 11:26:00 |Display all floors
hi, BS! where have u been hiding the whole morning? i am turning my head to the left just to see u still resting on yr little kip...! what time do u usually start yr new day ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-10 11:37:36 |Display all floors
hah, sorry, I was hiding behind of a pile of work, and now u rescued me away from it. U r my God---Now I got the liberation---and wait for my tasty lunch

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-10 11:43:18 |Display all floors
what will u have for lunch, bones or a bowl of bone soup?...wish u a good appetite!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-10 11:59:18 |Display all floors
hmmmmm, I have a strong appetite--------usually THREE BOWLS of bones plus THREE BOWLS of bone soup------u see, expensive to afford

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-11 15:07:54 |Display all floors
I suggets get something new to do,maybe have a travelling,to a new place,or read a book,listen to some music which can cheer you up~~~

one efficient way is to get someone to be with,but have to insure with this one,you won't feel bored~~~you know,people can be divided into two types,one is positive and another is passive~~~if you stay with people who are motivated always,you'll feel affetced by them and you'll find life joyful and pleasurable~~my experience
nothing gonna stop us now~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.