Author: dolores13

what will u do if u miss someone so much? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-8 09:29:10 |Display all floors

good

If you miss someone so much,means that you are in love with somebody,it is sweet,it is bitter..you may cry ,you may laugh,you may have so many sleeplee nights....

If this some one that you can love,then need to talk to him seriously...
If this some one that you can not love,you need to try to forget him, seriously.

Time can cure...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-8 11:23:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dolores13 at 2006-10-7 12:29
Recently i found that i miss a guy so much that i had done something very stupid.

send a message to him to say good night and wait for his reply with my cell phone on all night.:

have a day d ...

I envy you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-8 13:00:02 |Display all floors

OMG

i must be in love !

So what will u do if u miss someone so much ? do some stupid things as i do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-8 15:51:33 |Display all floors

have a try!

Is missing him , you can phone him. Show your real feeling to him and found out if he also loves you in the same way. Anyway, you should judge by yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-8 20:13:54 |Display all floors

oh love !!!!

my god ,,, how complicated human's feelings are ,;lol,tell the lucky man about your feeling , jealous of that guy .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-8 20:15:01 |Display all floors
;lol;

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-8 20:44:02 |Display all floors
The first few days in college was indeed a hard time for me..I couldn't get used to life there....Staying away from my family was barely something I never thought of and I never wanted this to happened...
I missed them very much during that period .... I seemed can't handle everything without them~~
When I missed them, I gave them a phonecall,telling them I was missing them and suffering from the college life~~haha~~
I wish everyone healthy!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.