Views: 11479|Replies: 36

what will u do if u miss someone so much? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-7 12:29:04 |Display all floors
Recently i found that i miss a guy so much that i had done something very stupid.

send a message to him to say good night and wait for his reply with my cell phone on all night.:

have a day dream about him every day and leave my work undone!

try to eat something i dislike in order to put on weight....................

i wonder, what will u do if u miss someone so much?   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-7 16:46:46 |Display all floors
it will quench as the time goes by... maybe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-7 22:03:17 |Display all floors
tell you privately~~xixi~~
I wish everyone healthy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-7 22:17:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dolores13 at 2006-10-7 12:29
Recently i found that i miss a guy so much that i had done something very stupid.

send a message to him to say good night and wait for his reply with my cell phone on all night.:

have a day d ...

Are you in love? Sounds like you are. Enjoy the bitter-sweet moment. Enjoy the sleepless nights. Unless it is making your normal living unbearable. Otherwise, let it flow through your system.

What can you do? You can phone him! You can tell him how much you miss him! You can write him about your intense feelings! You can buy him a little gift and send it to him! Above all, find out from him if this is a mutual feeling. In other words, does he feel the same way towards you? You don't want to end up in a one-sided relationship, do you?

Best wishes for your adventure in life. Bless you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-8 02:04:32 |Display all floors
birdy is right if you are in love then make the most of it and try and prolong it for as long as you can, you are experiencing the best part of love, it is finite so make the most of it as it will fade. :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-8 03:39:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-10-8 02:04
birdy is right if you are in love then make the most of it and try and prolong it for as long as you can, you are experiencing the best part of love, it is finite so make the most of it as it will  ...

Birdy like to fall in love again very much! Please! Gee, I guess I am being silly again.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-10-8 05:12:09 |Display all floors

do you know what I do?

Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-10-8 03:39

Birdy like to fall in love again very much! Please! Gee, I guess I am being silly again.

In occasions like the one mentioned my reaction is to write more and more in CDforum
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.