Author: fyrstar

Looking for Chinese friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-16 01:06:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chenstan at 2006-10-15 10:56
i try to sent e-mail to you, but it is not allowed by the system.
i do not know the reason.
i really want to make friend with you.

-------------------------

Make sure you send it to FYRstar@cox.net, not FRYstar.
www.foxnews.com
We report.  You decide.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 14:16:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fyrstar at 2006-10-14 23:35

------------------------

Hello Elin!

I would love to be your buddy.  I have never heard of Xiamen.  Would you tell me about it?

What do people drive?  How much does gas cost?

Hi Fyrstar,

Glad to recieved your reply! And it is my pleasure to introduce Xiamen to you.

Xiamen, on the southeastern coast of China, to the west of Taiwan Strait, covers a total area of 1,565 square kilometers and has a permanent population of 2.17 million.

Dubbed "China's coziest city", Xiamen has a pleasant climate, picturesque views and clean and tidy environment. In 2002, Xiamen received the Gold Medal at the "International Nations in Bloom" competition in Stuttgart, Germany. Domestic awards have included "National Sanitary City", "National Garden City", "National Model City for Environmental Protection", "National Excellence in Tourism"and "National Top 10 Most Livable Cities".

Xiamen was one of the first four special economic zones (SEZ) in China. One of the few municipalities enjoying independent status in state economic planning, Xiamen enjoys provincial level autonomy and local legislative power in economic administration.

People in Xiamen usually go to work by bus, some drive by their own car. I don't  have my own car,so I don't care about the gas price. Maybe is that Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) air mixed gas (heat: 12000 Kcal/m3): 4.00RMB/m3 for civic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 16:49:43 |Display all floors

nice to see you here

Hey Fyrstar, nice to see you here and I know your story .In my opinion you should talk with you wife for job matter.You should talk to your wife about the job and child.You have 3 child that is the best reason that she need to find a job , I think your wife still love you .The divorce tis the bad way to solve this problem I think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 17:19:54 |Display all floors

hello

hi   fyrstar
glad to meet you ~~
do you have your own MSN
we can talk ,chat,communite  there  any time .it's very  convenient , isn't it ??
here .we just  only talk for a few  words
how dissapointed
my MSN   
hover_nee@hotmail.com
you can also email me
hover_nee@yahoo.com.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-16 20:21:08 |Display all floors
hello,fyrstar, i am so glad to receive your reply.
it is so kind of you to answer my questions, thanks a lot!
my buddy, have you ever come to China? Though our country is a developing country, it is very beautiful .
2008 olympic sports meet in Beijing, maybe you should pay a visit to China.
what's your daily life like? what will you do in a day? when will you start to work and get of f  work?
share with us something about the life in U.S.
i take you as my close friend,best buddy=D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-17 05:25:41 |Display all floors
Thank you Elin=D  What questions do you have?
www.foxnews.com
We report.  You decide.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-17 05:26:47 |Display all floors
Hey Fyrstar, nice to see you here and I know your story .In my opinion you should talk with you wife for job matter.You should talk to your wife about the job and child.You have 3 child that is the best reason that she need to find a job , I think your wife still love you .The divorce tis the bad way to solve this problem I think.

Freedom007
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My wife went out and got a job, so I'm happy again.  I only have 2 children now, one passed away.  I don't want divorce either, but sometimes it's the only way.
www.foxnews.com
We report.  You decide.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.