Author: fyrstar

Looking for Chinese friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-11 22:41:43 |Display all floors
my email address is: myhonor@126.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-11 23:02:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fyrstar at 2006-10-11 06:55
I have not left China for a moment. So I know nothing about your American. With your help, I hope to know something about you.
mail: wz@bmzz.com

Iwtmfwy

I really don't have ti ...

Can you speak Chinese? Have you ever been to China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-12 02:02:59 |Display all floors
hello,wether you are happy or not,i want to bring happiniss to you!we could be good friends,ringt?I am 24.You can touch with me by e-mail :pjpaaa@163.com.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-12 07:57:03 |Display all floors
Thanks Pengi!  But you'll have to email me first, it shows you're interested in talking (and I'm bad with starting conversations).
www.foxnews.com
We report.  You decide.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-12 08:00:29 |Display all floors
Can you speak Chinese? Have you ever been to China?

Iwtmfwy

I am quite intimidated by both the Japanese language AND the Chinese language.  It's about symbols, and I'm not very good with photo recognition.  No, I don't speak it.

I want to go to China SO bad that I can taste it.  I want to see the Great Wall, I want to visit Tianemen Square, etc.
www.foxnews.com
We report.  You decide.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-14 20:55:00 |Display all floors

nice to meet u here

oh, my buddy, i am sorry to hear about your unhappy life. i think you are an active man, everything is going to be fine!
my english name is donnie, i 'd like to have you a friend. exchanging some life experience or something else, what is your opinion?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-14 20:59:48 |Display all floors

nice to meet u here

oh, my buddy, fyrstar,i am sorry to hear about your unhappy life. i think you are an active man, everything is going to be fine!
my english name is donnie, i 'd like to have you a friend. exchanging some life experience or something else, what is your opinion?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.