i have so many hobbies!  so everyone can chat whit me
if u wannasend me message   jst
    liozhao520@tom.com:):):)

[ Last edited by lizhao at 2007-3-6 03:57 PM ]
16325548649657993.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-5 20:26:45 |Display all floors

hi

hello, i am a student in Zhejiang University. My hometown is Ningbo , a very beautiful and fast-developing city. And now i live in Hangzhou which is famous for its West Lake. If you come to these two cities, I think i would be very honoured to be your guide.
since i am still confused by your E-mail address, can you be so kind to send me a mail so i can get your E-mail address?
my E-mail address is : lilyxll01@163.com
best wishes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-25 11:23:53 |Display all floors
区区一个 焊工 值得大家这样吗? 我太迷惑了,现在的人怎么了?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-26 13:22:18 |Display all floors
we should know the culture difference between china and other foreign countries. We can not judge

their feeling follow our minds. That's very common of divorce whether in chinda or foreign countries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-8 20:25:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fyrstar at 2006-10-6 01:24
I am Fyrstar.
I think it would be nice for everyone to hear and debate things with a true American; not a fake one for a change.
I love chicken and broccoli from my local Chinese restaurant.牋I l ...

Hi friend,
Where are you living now...
I am so glad that can become you friend..
If you are in Suzhou, that's coll.... Aha~~~
Which you mail? we can send messages first...
Don't trouble trouble till trouble troubles you!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-9 07:43:29 |Display all floors
lol , I wish we could be good friends...
Study hard and make progress every day ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-5 09:58:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fyrstar at 2006-10-6 01:24
I am Fyrstar.
I think it would be nice for everyone to hear and debate things with a true American; not a fake one for a change.
I love chicken and broccoli from my local Chinese restaurant.牋I l ...

I think the life in each country is a general resemblance with small differences . Every one has his misery , but the differentce is one's attitude towards life . I used to be disappointed at my life and loose interests in everything but with time past I found it's chronic suicide and nomatter you like it or not, the sun rises each day . So why must I live in sorryness ? Let the time pass and let the life go because I don't have the talent to control or change them ; what I supposed to do is to live happily no matter what happens to me . Maybe the life is long, maybe not , I do not care any more, and then I see the sunshine. There's no way to happiness and happiness is the way . So no matter what happened to you , I do hope you can overcome it and make yourself happy each day .  

Friend from China , name's Julia , email : withyou_i@yahoo.cn
The life I want, there's no shortcut.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.