Author: fyrstar

Looking for Chinese friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-4 08:42:26 |Display all floors

WHAT DOES "GMT" MEAN

HELLO PHIL,I AM AMETHYST ,THE NAME IS FROM YOU.DO YOU REMEMBER IT YET?I ASK YOU A QUESTION:WHAT DOES "GMT" MEAN?
AND PLS PUT MY WORDS INTO STANDARD ENGLISH!
AWAITINTG YOUR ANSWERS!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-4 09:07:56 |Display all floors

Reply #80 fyrstar's post

WE DONT TO TALK TAIWAN AGAIN,IT IS A POLITICAL PROBLEM,I BELIEVE NO ONE HERE IS GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATOR.WE ARE ALL CIVILIAN.I  INTERCOURSED WITH TAIWANESE,THEY DIDN'T ATTENTION TO THE POLITICAL AT ALL.THE PRESIDENT  OF TAIWAN IS VERY AWKARD,FOR THER IS HALF OF THE CIVILIAN STRIKING HIM\HER.SOMETIMES THE STAFF OF ONE FAMILY HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS,THEY WILL STRUGGLE.EVEN TO DIVORCE.CAN YOU TO CHANGE THE CIRCS! IT IS FRUITLESS EFFORT.ON THE OTHER HAND ,I PREFER TO KNOW THE TRUE FACT OF "FA LUN GONG",DEAR PHIL,DO YOU HEARD IT EVER?
                                 AMETHYSTY

[ Last edited by zyhwyy2001 at 2007-2-4 09:11 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-4 10:20:33 |Display all floors

do you have msn?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-4 11:34:53 |Display all floors

Reply #104 cassiedy's post

nice to meet u

Hi,fyrstar,im Cassie,junior in college ,from Shanghai China,im quite interested in different cultures.What do u think of the differences bet China and USA?i mean the major cultural difference
Thank you .
-----------------------------------------------------

Hello Cassie!  Someone just emailed me recently asking about a Chinese relationship question, and I realized what I think the biggest difference is.

I think that the most major cultural difference is family input into marriage and personal decisions.  My parents just told me that they disagreed with my current actions and threatened to disown me if I continue them.  I disagree with them, and will continue it.  In China, it appears that families hold great influence over individual people's choices.

Another cultural difference is that it is very easy to insult a Chinese person by accident, but VERY hard to insult an American.
www.foxnews.com
We report.  You decide.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-4 11:38:57 |Display all floors

Reply #105 felicecxf's post

hi,my name is felice,  i am from zhejiang.it is my first time to login in this club and it's my pleasure to communicate with you,fyrstar.
----------------------------------------

I am honored to talk to you too, Felice=D
www.foxnews.com
We report.  You decide.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-4 11:40:01 |Display all floors

Reply #106 zyhwyy2001's post

HELLO PHIL,I AM AMETHYST ,THE NAME IS FROM YOU.DO YOU REMEMBER IT YET?I ASK YOU A QUESTION:WHAT DOES "GMT" MEAN?
AND PLS PUT MY WORDS INTO STANDARD ENGLISH!
AWAITINTG YOUR ANSWERS!
--------------------------------

1) Dont use Amethyst.  I didn't know you were a male.  Amethyst is a female name.  
2) Don't capitalize all your words... it means you're shouting.
3) Your English is awesome.
www.foxnews.com
We report.  You decide.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-4 11:42:15 |Display all floors

Reply #107 zyhwyy2001's post

I PREFER TO KNOW THE TRUE FACT OF "FA LUN GONG",DEAR PHIL,DO YOU HEARD IT EVER?
                                 AMETHYSTY
-----------------------------

Yes, I have heard of it.

Here is some information.

Falun Gong, (Traditional Chinese: 法輪功; Simplified Chinese: 法轮功; pinyin: Fǎlún Gōng; literally "Practice of the Wheel of Law") also known as Falun Dafa, (Traditional Chinese: 法輪大法; Simplified Chinese: 法轮大法; pinyin: Fǎlún dàfǎ; lit. "Great Law of the Wheel of Law") is a system of "mind and body cultivation" introduced by Li Hongzhi (whose surname is Li) to the public in 1992. Falun Gong refers to five sets of meditation exercises (four standing, and one sitting meditation), and Falun Dafa refers to a set of religious teachings. Li claims to provide salvation for mankind[1] and his Dafa (great law) is judging all beings in a process called Fa-rectification.[2]

Falun Gong has been the focus of international controversy since July 20, 1999, when the government of the People's Republic of China (PRC) began a suppression of the movement nationwide%2
www.foxnews.com
We report.  You decide.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.