Author: fyrstar

Looking for Chinese friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-14 13:32:10 |Display all floors
Thank you for your message. Do you know who I am? Yes, I have written a message for you. I study in TEDA International Bilingal High School. But I think my English is very poor.  Though I know a lot of foreigners, but their mother languages are not English. So I want to improve my English. Can you help me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-14 19:18:23 |Display all floors

Reply #85 terisa's post

Thank you for your message. Do you know who I am? Yes, I have written a message for you. I study in TEDA International Bilingal High School. But I think my English is very poor.  Though I know a lot of foreigners, but their mother languages are not English. So I want to improve my English. Can you help me?
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd be happy to help you, Terisa!  How may I be of service?

As for your English, you write it better than alot of folks on here.  That whole paragraph looked like it was natively American except for this part:"Though I know a lot of foreigners, BUT their mother languages are not English."  Take out the word BUT and I would've sworn that you were born in America.
www.foxnews.com
We report.  You decide.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-14 22:48:57 |Display all floors

language exchange in dalian

I am searching friends for language exchange

[ Last edited by bravo23 at 2008-4-26 08:09 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 00:30:32 |Display all floors

i am searching friends for language exchange
here is my brief introduction
require just a click www.iftigorsi.blogspot.com
send me msg at 13998647821 or 13666007(qq)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't say that I'm quite sure what that post has to do with me, since I speak English and not Chinese.  Your link leads to a profile that says you're interested in learning Chinese.
www.foxnews.com
We report.  You decide.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 09:37:29 |Display all floors

Thanks

Thank you for your standpoint. I am very happy now. By the way, are you a English teacher? I think you are good at teaching English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 15:03:01 |Display all floors

Reply #89 terisa's post

Thank you for your standpoint. I am very happy now. By the way, are you a English teacher? I think you are good at teaching English.
-----------------------------
Thank you, terisa!  No, I am not a teacher, I don't know the difference between a predicate and a predicament, but thanks for asking!:)
www.foxnews.com
We report.  You decide.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-17 19:30:45 |Display all floors

hello

glad to meet u, guys.
i think you`d better talk to your wife sometime on the topic----working.
how i understand a modern woman refuse to work!
unbelievable!
may be she has a heavy house working, is that right?
do you help your wife with the chores around your house?
also, i think it `s a hard work to bring up two children well to a woman.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.