Author: fyrstar

Looking for Chinese friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-20 11:30:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yongshi at 2006-10-19 22:01

Nope, I've never been to China before, but I really want to visit sometime and see what it's really like. I'm excited to learn more about the Chinese culture.

haha

Anything you would like to know, pls feel free to let me know. It is my pleasure to let you know more about China. Hope that we can become good friends.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-20 13:43:56 |Display all floors
Fyrstar: I 'm fresher of this thread;I have get all the post of this thread,after that I feel you are a funny guy=D ( learn from yours) so I like you ,I 'm glad that your wife have gotten a job,that will make you feel relax, you know I 'm crazy for HOLLYWOOD BLOCKBUSTER,such as <spider man>,<kingkong><basic instinctive>, <kill bill><the lord of the ring>,could you introduce some to me,hooray! I like NBA  so bad(learn from yours)just like spur,lakes ,and heat, yao is my hero,sorry ,he is a chinese,Hi guy! I like soccer very much!AC milan is my favorite,how about you ,what's your hobby,
my be music ,hiphop,lol,that negro's patent,okay,work is coming!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-21 07:26:23 |Display all floors
phil, what does "EST" mean?

Foreverlover
-------------------------
Eastern Standard Time
www.foxnews.com
We report.  You decide.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-21 07:28:38 |Display all floors
Fyrstar: I 'm fresher of this thread;I have get all the post of this thread,after that I feel you are a funny guy=D ( learn from yours) so I like you ,I 'm glad that your wife have gotten a job,that will make you feel relax, you know I 'm crazy for HOLLYWOOD BLOCKBUSTER,such as <spider man>,<kingkong><basic instinctive>, <kill bill><the lord of the ring>,could you introduce some to me,hooray! I like NBA  so bad(learn from yours)just like spur,lakes ,and heat, yao is my hero,sorry ,he is a chinese,Hi guy! I like soccer very much!AC milan is my favorite,how about you ,what's your hobby,
my be music ,hiphop,lol,that negro's patent,okay,work is coming!
Bryan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure what you were asking, your English is very broken.  My hobby is fish.  I love raising fish.  My favorite music is rock.
www.foxnews.com
We report.  You decide.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-21 10:03:53 |Display all floors
sorry for my poor english,rock,roll stone band, do you know?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-21 10:20:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fyrstar at 2006-10-7 00:50

In the US, we really don't see what the big deal is with Taiwan.

Here's what I know about it.  It may be wrong, but I'm here to learn, too.

Taiwan was once a part of China.  China once  ...

hi,fyrstar,i'd like to tell you that Taiwan is holily inalienable a part of china.i don't mean to blame you,just tell you the truth.no one can separate it from china.
if possible,welcome to china and then tell us what do you think of china?i bet you'll change your current mind.
can you tell me some real things in us ?like transportation,business culture,etc.thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-21 10:33:35 |Display all floors
Thanks for you give me a chance to know American life.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.