Views: 14207|Replies: 34

From Finland [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-5 01:25:27 |Display all floors
Hello,

How to find a (girl)friend from China? I am 27 years old young man and probably moving in China for a while. I am from Finland and I have no idea how to make friends in China.

My email: suitable100@luukku.com

-Jean-

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-5 03:02:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jean27 at 2006-10-5 01:25
Hello,

How to find a (girl)friend from China? I am 27 years old young man and probably moving in China for a while. I am from Finland and I have no idea how to make friends in China.

My email ...

You must have very light blonde hair? That would be a positve attribute! As long as you are a gentleman, you will make lots of friends with Chinese ladies in no time. Bless you and your exciting journey.

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-5 08:38:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-10-5 03:02

You must have very light blonde hair? That would be a positve attribute! As long as you are a gentleman, you will make lots of friends with Chinese ladies in no time. Bless you and your ...

Yes, i agree with thunderbird. If you are a gentlman, it is very easy for you to make many  friends as you like.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-5 09:01:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jean27 at 10-5-2006 01:25
Hello,

My email ...

just stand on a corner....eventually you'll have about 100 eye balls on you.  if some of them look nice you can then hope they know english and talk with them.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-9 20:32:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mikeghet at 2006-10-5 03:01

just stand on a corner....eventually you'll have about 100 eye balls on you.  

Hehe.. That's odd I didn't noticed people are watching me until I cut my hair as short as possible almost like bald after that I really noticed that people are watching me like they have never before have seen a human, children pointing  finger at me and taking pictures.
Waiting for summer :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-10 06:16:53 |Display all floors
Hi, the man of Finland, are you still there?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-10 13:52:16 |Display all floors
your email addy is so cute..luuku...ahaha...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.