Post time 2006-10-5 18:45:15 |Display all floors

ultraneo

"Though I do hope my wife to be is a fetish whore"

>>>you=wack
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-5 22:45:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whirlingone at 2006-10-2 08:29
When will this 'Asian women fetish' be over?

Some people (mainly Asian male immigrants in the West) maintain that this "fetish" is actually a "post-colonial pedophile preference" that is "accepted as a multicultural ideal".

From such statements follow either that Asian women are not mature enough to have sex, or that only Asian men are allowed to have sex with Asian girls (basically a racist and nationalist/patriarchal argument).

The fact is that the Asian girl is the cutest in the world (on average), with the fairest skin and the best longevity (in appearance). You could also argue that many Asian women have more "virtues" based in traditional culture, but this is only true to a certain extent. The myth of the "obediant" Asian girl is just a myth; she can be as tough and independent as the wildest white bimbo.

Only some 10% of non-Asian men have this "fetish", btw. This probably means that the "fetish" also includes cultural traits, such as having been to Asian countries, knowing Asian languages or having studied Asian culture/history in some capacity. That is quite normal, if you ask me.

The exception would be the sex trade in countries such as Thailand. This seems to be rooted in market considerations, i.e., the many lone old guys go where the girls are no matter what kind of girls they are.
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-5 23:25:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liangzai at 10-5-2006 22:45

Some people (mainly Asian male immigrants in the West) maintain that this "fetish" is actually a "post-colonial pedophile preference" that is "accepted as a multicultur ...

yeah, what he said!!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-6 00:56:02 |Display all floors

Welcome back liangzai ....

My almost Scandinavian brother - well I am part Norwegian and my descendents came from Sweden before settling in Norway with a quick name-change to blend in

You guys, go have fun in whampy's Window to the West

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/vie ... 0401&pid=813272
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-6 14:37:58 |Display all floors
me love you long time...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-12 05:18:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-10-5 22:37
me love you long time...

You so horny?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-12 08:15:49 |Display all floors
The word "fetish" is incorrect some males are just more attracted to the Chinese womans beauty inner and outer. Males and females have diffrent phycical attractions. Some are attracted to their own race while others are attracted to a diffrent race

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.