Author: thunderbird

Many people from China settle down in Toronto, Ontario! [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-10-1 23:38:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ivyfantasy at 2006-10-1 23:01
Could I say I am much simpler??~~~
I like Canada not because of its money or what~
An English teacher revered by all teachers and students in my university is from Canada~~~I like ...



Of course I accept your reason and love for Canada. We are not rich when compared to the states anyway. So you are in good company by your standards.:)

China and Canada are good business partners too. We have many consumer goods made in China in our stores.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-10-2 08:21:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-10-1 23:38



Of course I accept your reason and love for Canada. We are not rich when compared to the states anyway. So you are in good company by your standards.:)

China and Canada are goo ...


Consumer goods??
xixi,,,Perhaps I can have a partime job as a Cooker then Canadians can have the chance to eat food cooked by me~~ Honestly,I am a good cooker~~ I have been learning cooker since I am 6 years  old~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wish everyone healthy!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-10-2 08:42:08 |Display all floors

Rich vs poor

Poor, in Canada as in most western countries, is a state of mind.

Unfortunately in western societies being "rich" is associated with rampant consumerism and Chinese are most susceptible to that because it is part of having "face".

Don't you dare cook my sushi, I love raw tuna and salmon and on a cold night,  try that with a flask of warm Japanese Sake. Yeah, that's live, and that's affordable and not poor.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-10-2 08:44:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cestmoi at 2006-10-2 08:42
Poor, in Canada as in most western countries, is a state of mind.

Unfortunately in western societies being "rich" is associated with rampant consumerism and Chinese are most susceptib ...



My friend, I am sorry to tell you that I don't know how to cook any Japanese food~~
I am only good at cooking Chinese food~~
I wish everyone healthy!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-10-2 10:14:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ivyfantasy at 2006-10-2 08:21


Consumer goods??
xixi,,,Perhaps I can have a partime job as a Cooker then Canadians can have the chance to eat food cooked by me~~ Honestly,I am a good cooker~~ I have been learning cooker sin ...


Consumer goods:
My favorites are Data Travel (USB), lots of nice and well-made shoes i.e. runner, crossed trainer, hiking shoes, walker etc... and computer products.

My wife is a good cook. She prepares good Chinese dishes for me all the time.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-10-2 10:36:45 |Display all floors
~~~~~~How about Canadian food?~~
I cook for my parents and brother..and sometimes my boyfriend~~
I wish everyone healthy!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-10-2 10:37:54 |Display all floors
I am not a good cooker, but I love delicious food.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.