Views: 5367|Replies: 27

how do you plan the double festival? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-28 09:12:39 |Display all floors
National day and Mid-autumn festival are coming, and do you have any plans in your mind? If you are ready to go home, and gifts for you parents?

let's talk...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-28 13:50:47 |Display all floors
oh,yeah, you're right,,  well,  maybe you  could  give me some idea about  what kinda gift i should buy for my parents if i decide to go home to see them? ,,,
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-28 17:45:12 |Display all floors
stay at home, I have only one day off, gosh.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-28 18:48:38 |Display all floors

I have to work.

I have to work. Nothing sounds well, just a phone call will be fine. If you have time, you'd better go home to see your parents that is better than a gift.
God helps those who help themselves!
Conquer fear, avarice and idleness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-28 23:48:32 |Display all floors
i have got the scholarship of last year recently.So i decide to buy a gift for my parents when i go home on national day,but i do't what kind of gift should i buy ,in other words,i really do't know what gift my parents like.
what should i do now?coming national day

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-29 09:41:45 |Display all floors

I will have a good trip!

I will travel to Guilin which is the capital city of Guangxi in south of China with by dear BF.

I planed to go home to look in my grandfather at first, but I changed my mind. Because I miss my BF very much and he has little time usually. So I cherish the rare holiday very. Do you think it's unfair to mt grandfather??_:

(There are some mistakes in my writing, are'nt they? Please check it out and show them.Thank you very much.Let's progress together. )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-29 11:00:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2006-9-28 17:45
stay at home, I have only one day off, gosh.
Ah , ur boss is darkminded

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.