Author: hyperactive

Do size of MALE ORGANS matter? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-1 20:33:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-10-1 11:21
Have you guys met Texas Longhorn?

I have seen his picture. He has a 12 inches long soft penis. I doubted that he can get it longer than 12 inches when erected. I believe he is happy to have a l ...

Thank goodness no, I've never met him. He sounds scary. On the note of FWPS, I heard once of a guy who was so big, he got carried away & hurt the woman inside - her uterus twisted or something, it was painful and she went to the hospital I think.... I think they manipulated her belly around & made it go the right way again.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-1 23:16:48 |Display all floors
my girl is satisfied with my ORGAN, hah

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-1 23:53:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-10-1 20:33

Thank goodness no, I've never met him. He sounds scary. On the note of FWPS, I heard once of a guy who was so big, he got carried away & hurt the woman inside - her uterus twisted or someth ...

I have no doubt that it was painful for him too. The small entrance to the uterus is guarded by a "reinforced" steel door with a pinhole (please use your imagination) Speaking of banging the head against the wall (a wall with a pinhole). Freaky, you crack me up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-1 23:58:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nixiong at 2006-10-1 23:16
my girl is satisfied with my ORGAN, hah

The key fits the lock. That's the most important factor in love making.   

---from the bird who knows nothing about "the birds and the bees"---

[ Last edited by thunderbird at 2006-10-2 12:03 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-2 02:23:19 |Display all floors

Organ Music

The most effective way to increase the sound of your organ is to blow lots of warm air through the pipes!

This is an age old trick used world wide by organ players that makes small organs perform just like big ones.  

As the cresendo of the music increases, any blockages found in the organ pipes is usually cleared at which point the music stops and the concert is over......

Regardless of size, the organ is a very easy instrument to play but most musical pieces played on the organ last 5 minutes or less.
Communication is the most important source of personal power.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-2 03:38:47 |Display all floors
nice play on word's plasmalupus :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-5 05:11:49 |Display all floors

Hurting yourself with sex....

It's not too common but I think men usually get hurt worse than women.  That "wall with the pinhole" your talking about is called the cervix and it smarts the women if the man "bumps into it" - if the man is long enough for this to happen his gf is fully aware of this and usually let's him know if he is getting too close...  :)

A more common injury, however, is for the man to "break" his penis.  It's not pretty and extremely painful.  It happens when the man is fully hard and he pulls out during sex and on pushing in he "misses" the appropriate "hole" and hits a "wall".  This can cause a pemanent disfigurement of the penis even after healing so ladies be careful with your man....  :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.