Author: hyperactive

Do size of MALE ORGANS matter? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-27 14:52:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-9-25 03:00
But I don't know how to play it

Uncle T is so naughty..ahahahahahah
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-27 15:59:35 |Display all floors
it is a magical topic
Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-27 16:00:33 |Display all floors
i think the average in australia is 6.5 in??........i read it somewhere..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-28 04:59:44 |Display all floors

Actually, what matters is the size DIFFERENTIAL

The size differerence between the penis and the vagina is what really matters so a very small penis would not work well with a very big vagina and likewise a very big penis would be uncomfortable or painful (for the girl, at least)  with a very tight vagina.

The sizes should be matched like you would match a nut and a bolt in a hardware store....  Just my opinion....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-28 05:41:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mark069 at 2006-9-28 04:59
The size differerence between the penis and the vagina is what really matters so a very small penis would not work well with a very big vagina and likewise a very big penis would be uncomfortable o ...

true...
it can be very painful for a chinese girl if her partner is western...
一心一意,一生一世

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-28 05:42:39 |Display all floors
anyway, I think chinese girls/boys born in western countries are bigger.... is that true?
一心一意,一生一世

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-28 10:02:51 |Display all floors
From what I've gathered, it's not the size of the female organs that matter--vaginas are very stretchy and can comfortably accomodate a large range of sizes without getting stretched out (unless you have kids, but that's different). I'm a follower of the "it's not the size that matters, it's how you use it" philosophy, but to a degree--I'd be equally worried about something 3 inches long as I would be about something 10 inches long. I've yet to encounter a guy outside that range, though, so I think it's fair.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.