Author: hyperactive

Do size of MALE ORGANS matter? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-10-17 03:49:56 |Display all floors
well after all we men are only organ donor's :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-27 22:34:45 |Display all floors
i actually join the organ donor foundation...i know its crazy..but i think if i die..at least my organs can be used by others..to save more peoples lives...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-10-30 03:19:22 |Display all floors

i would not care at all

Originally posted by xinwo88 at 2006-9-25 13:23
who have nothing else to "value themselves."  As my father said to me when I was a wee lad.  "Think with your big head and not the little
head."  
Oh I forgot it also matters ...

I had never thought about something like that and of course I would not have a problem.
Only love counts to me
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-30 04:33:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kiiski at 2006-9-24 12:36 PM
What you see is what you get. If  she doesn't like, that ain't my problem:)
I'm small and proud of it...
I'm from Finland and still looking the right one.

From what I understand, the cold weather makes it small.  There is shrinkage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-30 04:46:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kiiski at 2006-9-30 04:53 PM

American football, particularly soccer, those ain't sport at all, so i don't care.

Well, when i can choose, i'm happy:).

I have always prefer asian girls,(why, i don't know),
but i ...

By the way, a person can find asian women online at www.asiafriendfinder.com and www.chnlove.com...for starters.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-30 04:55:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mikeghet at 2006-9-30 06:05 PM

size of the woman does matter....

ladies come in all sizes (not just width eiither), just as guys do.  :)

I have meet some women that are so big, you could fit 2 cars inside...it was double wide...haha! I do not have a big johnson so I doubt they could even feel me when we played hide the snake.

It is not the size that matters...it is the fit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-10-30 05:06:16 |Display all floors
FYI - Men misjudge the size of their penis like women misjudge the size of their breast....hmmm.

This is from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size:

In a 2005 study by the University of California, Los Angeles, 45% of men responded they would prefer their penis size increased. 84% of respondents rated their penis size as average to above average. (There is a similar perception gap in women's perceptions of their breasts.)

Men may tend to misjudge the size of their penis relative to that of other men they have seen naked, simply because of the foreshortening effect obtained from always looking down at the penis from above. In addition, as Paul Fussell noted in his memoirs, men who are overweight or have large stomachs may fail to allow for the partial concealment of the penis by their abdomen. The accumulation of fat on the pubic bone above the penis may give a shorter appearance even though the length of the penis from the base is normal.

A survey by sexologists showed that many men who believed that their penis was of inadequate size actually had an average-sized penis. Most sexologists believe that worries about penis size come from some other source of anxiety or perceived inadequacy.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.