Author: catalystma

giving your opinions ,what will you do in the national holiday? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-25 09:28:20 |Display all floors
stroll! or travel purposelessly!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-25 11:17:27 |Display all floors

thank you all your opinions!

i want to find a part time job to ease the buren of  my parents and accumulate valuable social experiences.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-26 15:53:51 |Display all floors
i am hunting new job right now.i hope to find a well-paid one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-26 17:04:44 |Display all floors
I'm planning to climb Baiyun mountain  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-26 17:17:47 |Display all floors
I have contacted with a pharmacy to be a part-time promoter during national day. I can earn some money in the one hand, and the more important for me is to purposely meet some foreigners  , I want to communicate with them and improve my oral english. to be friends with them would be better!!!! hehe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-26 17:23:57 |Display all floors
I have contacted with a pharmacy to be a part-time promoter during national day. I can earn some money in the one hand, and the more important for me is to purposely meet some foreigners. I want to communicate with them and improve my oral english. To be friends with them would be better.
oh, the pharmacy is highly profitable, seated in a big supermarket.  a lot of foreigners visit the pharmacy every day,according to my classmate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-26 17:29:47 |Display all floors
I envy you so much!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.