Views: 4690|Replies: 25

What's the difference between western and Chinese women? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-21 16:38:45 |Display all floors
Some of foreigners esp. those from the west,  frequenting the forum intend to date a chinese girl and marry her if he finds her a proper one to make a life-long partner...! as far as i know...! I was wondering why?... is it because a Chinese woman will make a good wife as it's said?... or they just date chinese girls to satisfy their curiosity...!?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-21 17:12:17 |Display all floors
I think most of those westerners dating Chinese girls intend to marry them if they find them proper to make good wives,  and they do feel that Chinese women make good wives!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-21 19:46:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 9-21-2006 16:38

Some of foreigners esp. those from the west,  frequenting the forum intend to date a chinese girl and marry her if he finds her a proper one to make a life-long partner...! as far as i know...! I was wondering why?... is it because a Chinese woman will make a good wife as it's said?... or they just date chinese girls to satisfy their curiosity...!?

////CD, you really need to fix the quote button so it actually quotes the entire text and incorporate a real RE function where the post number being responded to is imbedded in the subject line...\\\\

there are probably several reasons...just as there are several reasons why some guys won't like asian chicks (i think more fall into this category than not).

i think there's a stereotype that asian women make better wives, but i think that's in large part do to westerners thinking asian women are more submissive, which i don't think is true.  i mean, take an educate girl from beijing and one from LA and they'll both be similar in terms of wanting equality.  what will be different is how they forumlate decisions, which is due to their respective socieities.  for instance, it's generally more acceptable in the west (i think i recently read number in the UK are at 50% of marriage end in divorce) to get a divorce as a solution,  whereas I think this is frowned upon in most east asian countries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-21 19:48:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fgstsa1 at 9-21-2006 17:12
I think most of those westerners dating Chinese girls intend to marry them if they find them proper to make good wives,  and they do feel that Chinese women make good wives!

i don't think so....

course i don't have any proof.

of course if we break it down to age groupings then i think the stats would contrast greatly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-21 20:25:00 |Display all floors
for instance, it's generally more acceptable in the west (i think i recently read number in the UK are at 50% of marriage end in divorce) to get a divorce as a solution,  whereas I think this is frowned upon in most east asian countries.

Not true in urban China anymore. Divorce rates are going through the roof.......

Of course these societies tried to make divorce be a bad thing to imprison girls in bad relationships with bad men.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-21 20:54:04 |Display all floors

for fvcks' sake........

it is the 21st century and who needs a piece legislation called marriage.... it is so pre historic......

and back to the question posted by johnyou............imagined that you are a blind person...........and lay her down.....yes...............she is the same, whatever race she is

and it is really a blind test, like they do with drink surveys........you couldn't tell right ?
and it is all boiled down to old humble perception............and   erection
she is neither Western nor Chinese, she is all   WOMAN............. with........t.........and ..........a......hahahahahah
It is important that man dreams, but it is perhaps equally important that he can laugh at his own dreams...............5555

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-21 21:02:49 |Display all floors

Reply #1 johnyou's post

basically, no difference....... a woman is a woman  is a woman

and i love all women but not the fat ones.........
It is important that man dreams, but it is perhaps equally important that he can laugh at his own dreams...............5555

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.