Views: 11262|Replies: 30

Would Chinese guy choose foreigner wife ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-21 16:21:16 |Display all floors
Ahh... I wanted to write about it here a long time ago, and finally I do... :)
I was talking with many foreigner guys. Most of them were Arabians... Anyways. They told me, that Chinese guy will never marry white girl. He can only have white girlfriend. But that's all. That he will choose only Chinese wife.
I spoke about it with a few Chinese guys... I didn't ask it directly, would they like to mary foreigner. But it was easy to understand, that they will choose Chinese...
I would really like to hear opinions of Chinese guys here. What would they choose?..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-22 17:12:45 |Display all floors
if i have the chance to fall in love with a foreign girl, i think there is no doubt i'll marry her~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-23 16:58:17 |Display all floors

haha.....i want to

hahahah...i want to marriy with foreigner...but no chances,it's so pity..........
support...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-24 09:02:23 |Display all floors
Being a child of a Chinese mother and foreign father, I often attend social gatherings at the Chinese association in my country.
There are approx. 10-15 married couples among my mothers Chinese friends and out of those ...only one is a Chinese man married to a foreign women (in fact they have been happily married with kids for 10 years now).

So I guess this will bring our discussion back to one of the other threads where someone asked why foreign men find Asian women to be attractive, but not the opposite.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-24 09:14:11 |Display all floors
we can say ,it is not the chinese men`s problem .it is the culture difference  that weights  more ...if a chinese man master the western culture and understand its essence ,i think ,he would marry a forigner ,,,and be happy together .....so ,it is common in us ,many chinese men get married to lots of american girls ....
so ,if u want to look for a asian man ,especially a chinese ,u had better understand him first to see whether he is westerned ,,,,,,,
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-24 11:06:48 |Display all floors
I will marry a foreign woman if she really loves me .
I don't worried about my English communication with her.
Be a rich man !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-26 15:28:31 |Display all floors
Maybe  parents cares.
I never thought  to marry  foreigner beacause of my traditional parents.
If I do so, they will feel lonely.
I love them and  want them happier.

But I need foreign friends. When I become mother, I will glad to see my children's international marriage.

[ Last edited by wenjin56 at 2006-9-26 03:31 PM ]
crazy for English

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.