Author: cyberspook

SEX EDUCATION 101 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-18 11:13:32 |Display all floors

no good at it

The first woman I had sex with was a joke. I had no clue. I was lucky to find the correct hole. Forget about talking to your parents, teachers or even friends. At a young age all men believe they are great lovers. If you ask the woman they would laugh. After awhile I came to relize I was awful at making love . I was only satisfying myself not my woman

As in any other profession you have to learn to be a good lover. If you want to be a Doctor you have to learn. Same as sex. I started reading books on making love to a woman writing by a woman. As I gained confirdance I started asking the woman on what pleases her.When a woman knows you want to satisfy her she becomes more open and she feels sexier. A man has to get inside of her mind. That is when she shows her wild side

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-18 14:01:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-9-18 10:46
those that regard themselves as experts in this regard,  please tell us how u were educated( in terms of yr sex awareness and behaviors) by yr parents and yr teachers (if u have) when u were young: ...

Pls to tell.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-18 15:01:07 |Display all floors
i've brought with me some learners,  they know too little about the subject to ask any questions...! but they love listening to stories!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-18 17:10:37 |Display all floors

if a man tells me

that he's going to "make my ring sting" and "fill my rim to the brim"...what does that mean please?
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-18 17:34:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pinko7 at 2006-9-18 17:10
that he's going to "make my ring sting" and "fill my rim to the brim"...what does that mean please?

i know u know what that mean...! put them in your story, then u'll draw more responses...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-18 17:41:27 |Display all floors

homosexual

LOL
If winter comes,can spring be far behind?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-18 17:43:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-9-18 17:34

i know u know what that mean...! put them in your story, then u'll draw more responses...!

That's quite right, so ,don't too shy to release your story, we have strong interest in that
If winter comes,can spring be far behind?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.