Author: cyberspook

SEX EDUCATION 101 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-21 07:13:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by diogenes at 2006-9-21 00:00
Try reading a boring book that will put you to sleep.  Goodnight.

years ago...i tried to read accounting textbooks..cos they are so so so boring, and it did put me to sleep..but these days...i need tablets...and i always wake up durin sleep..oh...the quality of my sleep is terrible i think..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-21 07:14:07 |Display all floors
hmmm...thnx god squirt is squirt....not urine!!!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-21 07:25:32 |Display all floors
FYI just to explain the "squirt" it is not urine but a woman having a G spot orgasm. Most woman will feel like peeing before they explode. I would write where the G spot is located but my post may be deleted

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-21 08:18:24 |Display all floors
s/a what else do you have in your bedroom eg computer, stereo, tv, dvd player, video recorder, many people have trouble sleeping if the bedroom is not stricktly for sleeping, if you watch tv or use a computer you are telling yourself that the bedroom is not for sleep, I had to re-program myself to be able to sleep in my bedroom, as a cronic insomniac I can sympathise with you on this.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-21 08:31:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-9-21 10:18
s/a what else do you have in your bedroom eg computer, stereo, tv, dvd player, video recorder, many people have trouble sleeping if the bedroom is not stricktly for sleeping, if you watch tv or use ...

i only have my laptop in bedroom..and i turn it off when i go to bed..no tv..nth..cos i hate those stuff in my bedroom..but i still cant sleep much lately.... ... i need my beauty sleep..give back to me!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-21 08:32:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freedom1 at 2006-9-21 09:25
FYI just to explain the "squirt" it is not urine but a woman having a G spot orgasm. Most woman will feel like peeing before they explode. I would write where the G spot is located but my ...

i see..lol...once i thought if i could have radio station, i will name it G SPOT~!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-21 08:45:30 |Display all floors
it should be called the E spot for Elusive, most men think a g spot is a polite way of saying you have gravy on your tie :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.