Views: 4661|Replies: 11

suggestion [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-17 19:30:53 |Display all floors
if there's a feeling you got from a man, he thinks it's a waste to spend time with you, but at some point, he also cares whether you are there for him or not. will you choose to leave or stay?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-17 20:01:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by babyfox_2001 at 2006-9-17 19:30
if there's a feeling you got from a man, he thinks it's a waste to spend time with you, but at some point, he also cares whether you are there for him or not. will you choose to leave or stay?

well, if he really thinks it a waste of time to spend  time on u,  it simply means that he doesn't love you. But if he is really very busy and cann't spend more time on you. That's another story.    BUt being busy is never an excuse. If he really loves you, he will keep in touch with you via cell phone or text msg although he is fully engaged.  

So you can judge to leave or to stay, to be or not to be      

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-17 20:08:24 |Display all floors

you should know the truth

have you asked him why he had such ideas?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-17 21:57:05 |Display all floors
he thinks its a waste of time to be with you...though sometimes he cares whether you are there for him or not..

all i can think is..he is a very SELFISH man...very SELF CENTRED man...all he wats from you is the attention and care...he doesnt like or love you...he just wants to use you to make himself feel bein wanted and cared..in order to boost his sick ego...

suggestion is...walk away..he is just one dick out there....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-18 06:09:36 |Display all floors

right

thank for all

to sinfulangel:  u r right, take your advice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-18 09:13:08 |Display all floors
its ok..glad tht i can be helpful..lol
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-18 16:03:20 |Display all floors
you should know what man really need
that is so important to your feeling
Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.