Views: 8010|Replies: 33

Chinese people are the most non-antiforeign? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-17 14:09:36 |Display all floors
Is this from their bone? the history?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-17 14:56:13 |Display all floors
is here ever any native english speaker  on earth?
是这里曾经任何土著的英文扬声器在泥土上?

[ Last edited by yubq_cn at 2006-9-17 02:58 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-17 17:26:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-17 17:44:04 |Display all floors
Based on the experiences I obtained from my frequent contacts with local Chinese people, I wanna say that Chinese people are of the least racism compared with those from other countries. China is a modest nation that does not regard itself superior to other nations, it treats every nation as an equal partner and seeks to bring into being a stable and sustainable cooperation that benefits each side....!

Speaking of the aggressiveness or sth like that , what they often say is: 'We don't attact unless we are attacted'.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-17 18:18:50 |Display all floors
I'm not quite clear about this, For I don't  know the situations in other places.
But we are friendly to our foreign friends. And they are nice too.^_^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-17 19:28:55 |Display all floors

what a load of bull.....

Chinese are by and large pretty racist I'm afraid, especially to blacks and south asians, whom they view as virtually sub-human. On the contrary, Japanese these days are way more tolerant.

China has always thought of itself as the centre of the world, and is definitely not a 'modest nation'. China's support for despotic regimes such as Sudan and Cuba show that the only thing distinguishing about its foreign policy is self-interest......it couldn't give a damn about the hundreds of thousands of dead in Africa!!! Time for China to stop recieving billions of dollers of aid from the rich world and start taking more responsibility. (you don't hear about the fact that china is a net recipient of aid in china do you.......)

huang, u seem to think that the aryan supremacy theory can be applied to who whole of 'the west', as you put it. another example of your particular brand of dislike for the west.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-17 21:03:27 |Display all floors
I have not been to china yet but have been all over the world just about, and I can say that you get racism everywhere, I don't plan on it being different in China in february when I go, I will of course keep everyone posted while I'm there and I will be blunt I will tell it as it is, and if I offend anyone then stiff s#$t.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.