Views: 22450|Replies: 34

建议版主将“Taiwan Issue”改为“Taiwan Question” [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-9-17 10:34:31 |Display all floors
不知版主能否看到我的发言!我们这里的“Taiwan Issue”应改为“Taiwan Question”。
因为,question means the problems that to be solved. 你们可以英英字典,看看issue 和qusestion的区别。况且,中国官方用的都是Taiwan Question,包括政府工作报告、国防白皮书、中国日报等等。

[ Last edited by english2008 at 2006-10-23 08:18 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-9-17 10:37:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by english2008 at 2006-9-17 10:34
不知版主能否看到我的发言!我们这里的“Taiwan Issue”应改为“Taiwan Question”。
因为,question means the problems that to be solved. 你们可以英英字典,看看issue 和qusestion的区别。况且,中国官方用 ...


Taiwan question 简译成 “台湾疑问”?!
Taiwan issue 简译成 “台湾议题”!

目前已经很好,我不赞成改。
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-9-17 10:55:52 |Display all floors

Taiwan question 简译成 “台湾问题”!

现在的香港、澳门问题可以说issue,因为它们已经成为历史,而台湾问题还有待于解决,这是一个至今悬而未决(尚未统一)的问题。

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-9-17 11:02:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by english2008 at 2006-9-17 10:55
现在的香港、澳门问题可以说issue,因为它们已经成为历史,而台湾问题还有待于解决,这是一个至今悬而未决(尚未统一)的问题。


台湾问题那应该翻译成“Taiwan problem”?!
现在的 Taiwan issue 已经够好,所涉及的领域够广。不论是政治、社会或经济。当然也包括统一问题。

[ Last edited by northwest at 2006-9-17 12:25 PM ]
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-9-18 08:55:49 |Display all floors
Taiwan issue is a more professional expression, it is used home and abroad. it is out of question.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2006-9-18 10:43:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatmark at 2006-9-18 08:55
Taiwan issue is a more professional expression, it is used home and abroad. it is out of question.

re.
sp.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2006-9-18 11:12:21 |Display all floors
I think issue is better than question

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.