Post time 2006-9-17 02:16:18 |Display all floors
[This post was edited by lilyzhai at 2018-8-30 08:15]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-18 13:11:36 |Display all floors

a o~....

to be true,
that's not a good way to solve ur problem,
a help doesn't equall to a emotion,
maybe u can find another way to solve ur problem like working.be a tutor .or someth else
once u find a bf ,i think he will not be serious to love,
that must hurt u now and then.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-18 14:57:58 |Display all floors
you can find a good guy to be you bf ,he will give you much help
you never alone
Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-18 15:14:35 |Display all floors

a passenger 's anwser

as a passenger of life,i told you: the level of the life should be lower,lower more ,or you will  be disappointed at your life,bec most of us is ordinary men,and most of the time the god treat us cruelly!even the environment is bad to us,anyway we must devote ouselves to work hard ,do we?
if  i were a millionare,i would have married you!on the contrary, i am not............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 15:06:38 |Display all floors
i think you are just lonely..dont throw urself to those men..cos they dont derseve you...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 15:43:37 |Display all floors

God bless you

Be a rich man !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-19 17:01:08 |Display all floors
I once experienced similar situation like yours, or ever worse than yours. The lucky thing is that I conquered it and has gotten rid of much of the negative effect on me so far. From your writing, we can see your English is almost perfect, it is really an outstanding achievement for a medical major.  You also know your problems well, so the key part is whether you have the perseverance to get out of the gloomy mood. The process is hard or even torturous, but you have to conquer it or be conquered by it and live the rest of your life suffering from it. Remember, being poor or born in a poor family is not a shame. Even if you are a millionaire, what you actually need is still the necessities of life. The reason you feel inferior is because you compare yourself to others, it is unreasonable and never do that. We have different background, different upbringing and different personality, so we did not start from the same starting point. You are unique, and I am sure you are also more excellent than most of your well-off classmates. You should be proud of your achievements, after all, few people can get a master's degree.

The financial problems are Only Temporary. If you want to ease the burden of your parents, you can apply for loans or supports to the school and repay it after you graduate and find a job.  A self-made person should be proud of himself/herself.

Do not let the temporary difficulties block your vision, otherwise you can not see far. It is temporary and will pass. I am sure after you graduate, everything will be fine, because the current situation is out of your control (since you are still at school and not working). After some years, you will find your monthly salary can be several times of your current annual tuition. You will find the current problem is just a piece of cake, but you mistakenly thought it was a formidable mountain.

What you can do is change your attitude and let some sunshine into your heart and try to think positively when you feel gloomy. Try to be relaxed and find some friends. I know it is not easy for an introverted person to get many friends. Most introverted persons have more subtle feelings inward, but do not wait to be discovered by others, go and create opportunities for yourself.

[ Last edited by dreamrider at 2006-9-19 05:04 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.