Views: 9664|Replies: 29

European girl is looking for a boyfriend in HangZhou ^_^" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-15 17:21:55 |Display all floors
Hi !

It's already one week, when I am in HangZhou. I like this city very much, and I decided to stay here. I will start to work in two weeks. It will be my first job.
And yesterday my boyfriend left me... For some personal reasons... I was sitting here and crying almost 5 hours... But then I decided, that since now everything will be different. I will start a new life. Different life... I do not want to change boyfriends every 2 months anymore... I really really hope to find a cute guy, which could be more serious, than all my ex... I know it's silly to look for a boyfriend on the internet, but who knows...
By the way, I'm 19 y/o European [Lithuanian] girl, and I'm looking for Chinese guy only.
You can see my pictures here: http://vampirefreaks.com/gallery.php?u=Kyuketsuki_Gekijo
Send me your letter with picture to Kyuketsuki_Gekijo@J-fan.com, please :)
My MSN:
MyvioPatis@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon !

(^__-)*

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-15 17:36:13 |Display all floors

see boys?

i told you more guoilao girls are coming!!!

we will get the demographic trend to work the other way..
where is Roger?
oops i forgot he is in Meiguo..
but mind you my beloved is in Meiguo and i am waiting forever for him if i have to..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-15 17:39:10 |Display all floors

myopatis

were'nt you going to go to the uk? Or have you changed your plans again.

I wish you good luck in your new search

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-15 17:39:35 |Display all floors
Sorry, what girls ?.........
I really cannot understand what you are talking about... something out off point...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-15 17:41:42 |Display all floors
longzhou, I tink I wrote the reason in my post... He left me... Ok., I do not want to think about it anymore...
And thank you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-15 17:46:00 |Display all floors

hmm

good luck....

when i was in china i did see some vampire people (chinese) so i know they're out there if you're willing to look long enough...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-15 17:58:27 |Display all floors
Omg... What do you mean "vampire people" ?.. What are they doing ??

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.