Views: 26786|Replies: 43

Is blog a private space or public exhibition hall? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-12 13:52:48 |Display all floors
i think blog is a private space and i'd like to put down the interesting things of my daily life on my blog. But it seems a lot of people take it as a public exhibition hall where they post things of extreme privacy, even nude photographs. and yes, some get known by this way.

Like Muzi Mei. she writes everything private from her internet dating to nude photos, making her blog an exhibition.  and she is a sort of celebrity now!  

should blog be a private space?!

[ Last edited by chiaike at 2006-9-14 10:05 AM ]
Muzi Mei.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-12 14:15:13 |Display all floors
Nope, but I'd like to know about ur blog address if u feel it convenient:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-12 14:19:10 |Display all floors
I know a lot of people use blog as a second channel for news releasing, too.  Some write commentaries which might not be allowed to be printed in any officially-published paper.

[ Last edited by wentong at 2006-9-14 10:19 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 11:07:22 |Display all floors
I think most of the people today are exhibitionist. They need a channel to express themselves and call for others' attention. Narcissism is so common and popular today because of contemporary people's individuality and loneliness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 11:17:14 |Display all floors
what do u want it to be? it's a part of internet...! it's just a click to make it public if u want to...! so it depends on your own decision...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 11:17:36 |Display all floors
it is whatever u want to make it :p
JOIN THE BLACK PARADE.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-14 11:36:39 |Display all floors
  1. what do u want it to be? it's a part of internet...! it's just a click to make it public if u want to...! so it depends on your own decision...!
Copy code

the problem is, if there's a way, i won't refuse to try it because i want more people visit my blog. but, if the viewership can only be gained through posting things too private, i will definitely give up. what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.