Author: modeststeam

Sexy dressing blamed for harassment in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-9 22:45:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by izzyfish at 2006-9-9 17:11
A man who steals cucumber blames the cucumber is too adorable!

A man who robs a house blames the house looks too sumptuous!

I AGREE WITH YOU THIS IS RIDICULOUS LOGIC.

AFTER ALL, WOMEN ARE NOT CUCUMBER AND WOMEN ARE NOT A HOUSE.

LET’S TRY THIS LOGIC:

ASK A WOMAN TO STAND NAKED IN FRONT OF A MAN AND

TELL THE MAN NOT TO THINK OF SEX

(I AM REFERRING TO STRAIGHT MAN AND WOMAN, OK?)

HEY, WOMEN TOGETHER SHOULD REVOLUTIONALISE THE MEN TO URGE LESS (SEX).

#

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-10 08:12:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by redwine18 at 2006-9-10 00:45
ASK A WOMAN TO STAND NAKED IN FRONT OF A MAN AND
TELL THE MAN NOT TO THINK OF SEX

It doesn't matter if the man thinks of sex, it matters if he decides to have sex with the woman against her will.

JB
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-10 08:58:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2006-9-10 08:12

It doesn't matter if the man thinks of sex, it matters if he decides to have sex with the woman against her will.

JB

SEXUAL HARRASSMENT IS NOT ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH THE WOMAN AGAINST HER WILL

IT IS THINKING ABOUT SEX

SO THAT PROVES OUR CASE THAT WOMEN DRESSED SEXILY WILL ATTRACT HARRASSMENT FROM MEN (STRAIGHT) LIKE MR EMUCENTRA (I HOPE HE IS I)  

IT DOES NOT MATTER

#

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-10 09:04:04 |Display all floors
So what would you recommend, redwine? That women wear bags to work? No matter what, some guy is going to find some way to make inappropriate comments about a woman who is dressed in a perfectly reasonable way. It's NOT the woman's fault!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-10 10:19:28 |Display all floors
I don't know what you're talking about, redwine. What's with the "Hillary" thing?

Given the choice, I'd like to wear jeans and T-shirts or sweaters to work most of the time. And sneakers instead of heels... luckily, ballet flats are becoming more accepted. Good thing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-10 10:21:37 |Display all floors

Wild Things, You Make My Heart Sing...

When I see beautiful things, I enjoy looking at them and I think about possessing it. Things high up on my covetous list are:
(1) a Ferrari, bi-turbo, red please, I love red;
(2) genuine van Goghs for inspiration, but more mellow Casper David Friedrich for relaxation;
(3) a wine cellar, and not cheap plonks if you don't mind;
(4) a lake house in New England from September to November stocked with good books and good music;
(5) tickets to any major orchestra from Munchen to Milan and from New York to Paris and Moscow;
(6) learn how to eat with knife and fork at Pont Neuf;
(7) season tickets to sports event of my choice and a free ticket to the Beijing Olympics opening and closing ceremony;
and much, much more.

Beautiful and elegantly- or teasingly-dressed  women figure in there somewhere, but I am afraid they will have to do "time-share" with my other desires and urges.

So here is some advice for those primitives who cannot control their urges, don't think with your dick; you need style and you need to be verbal, witty and entertaining. A woman clad in Levi and a leather jacket sitting astride a Harley is every bit as provocative as a model strutting down the catwalk in her birthday suit.

For other men, powerful and confident women can be very sexy.

I think I am very decadent, I hope they won't give me a "re-education".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-10 10:31:00 |Display all floors
I think Girls should wear dress according to the places they go to. If u go to a banquet,of course you should wear as beautiful as possible.

If you go to work, professional wear is more suitable.After all,it is work,not show.

Have you ever seen a president's wife wearing sexually in front of cameras? Actually all of them are arranged to wear suitable wear in defferent situation by their image designer.
"Printer Consumables" Manufacturer ------MSN:mydearlotus@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.