Views: 20965|Replies: 27

Acupuncture to lose weight ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-8 08:54:31 |Display all floors
Hi, I heard that Chinese acupuncture and acupressure were effective in weight-loss. Has anyone tried this TCM therapy before? Does it really work?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-8 09:07:10 |Display all floors

Does it hurt?

I've also heard of it. But i just wonder it must hurt too much to lose weight with needles.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-8 09:22:27 |Display all floors
I  watched a series of  TV programs about acupuncture last week. It seemed that the patients felt quite easy with needles in the backs, arms, legs, or even the faces! And it did not bleed at all!  That was amazing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-8 09:32:32 |Display all floors

Never tried, but, does'nt it hurt?

How can needles cure diseases? It's unbelievable. anyway, i've never tried it. Doesn't it hurt?

It's reported Princess Diana, Cherie Blair and Kate Moss have all had needles to relax, de-stress, and beat addiction. seems a good way to help relax. but, can it really cure disease?
AW-AC566_MEDICI_20060706142225.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-8 10:52:11 |Display all floors

IT DOES WORK & DOESN'T HURT AT ALL

I used to be a receptionist in a Chinese herbal medicine centre in London. Acupuncture is very popular for the foreign customers. It does work in weight loss and it doesn’t hurt at all, just a little tingling. Inserting hair-thin needles into particular spots on the skin that are believed to help the body function properly, then the patients will have one hour’s rest lying in the bed. So it’s a wonderful experience when you just finish working. Normally you will see the differences in your figure after ten treatments. Although it takes time, it’ll cure the root of the problem rather than the symptoms.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-8 11:00:48 |Display all floors

really? can it help KEEP FIT?

too much fat in my belly. can it help keep fit? dream to have a slim & slim waist :-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-8 11:27:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jumpingtiger at 2006-9-8 08:54
Hi, I heard that Chinese acupuncture and acupressure were effective in weight-loss. Has anyone tried this TCM therapy before? Does it really work?

two of my friends experienced TCM, they speak highly of it.
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.