Views: 1617|Replies: 3

how will you react him,if you were me ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-7 08:56:24 |Display all floors
i met one of my colleagues,he said he is true to me.But before he told me,he lost his first lover,who he stayed with for 3 years,parted for their everyday quarral,he thinks that it is not good for the future if get married,and he told me,he would never forget the woman in his life,and he said his gf ever gave him many happiness.

But the problem is now,he said he is true to me,and wanna me to be his gf.
But i mind  a lot about his words about his ex-gf.I am wondering he won't forget his ex-gf,how can he love me?

But the problem is i feel happy when with him. How can i react him,dear friend,would you so kindly offer me some suggestions?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-7 09:11:39 |Display all floors
If u do feel happy with him, why not to be with him?
And remember past is past, ex is ex.
Yesterday or tomorrow, which one u wanna choose?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-7 09:52:51 |Display all floors
it's obvious that your heart is telling you one thing and your brain is telling you something else, you have to decide what is more important to you, to be with the man you love, or to be with a man that loves you, only one of these will work and I think you know it .
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-7 10:38:30 |Display all floors
yeah ,suky is right
past is past ,ex is ex
tomorrow is important
feeling is important
love is important
do not mind his ex-gf
its just past!
yellow flower in yesterday!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.