Views: 4675|Replies: 15

Should I feel angry of that? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-4 14:27:53 |Display all floors
My boyfriend go to Thailand for holiday since 2006-7-14.

He said he will be back in the middle or the end of August.

But, he still in Thailand now,  because is the peak season and he cant get the ticket.

Of couse, I feel disappoint and upset with that, but not angry.

He use to send E-mail to me once a week.

Just an E-mail per week. nothing else! No phone call, no message!

Ok..fine. I do received a message on my Birthday (2006-7-19) and a phone call around 7-25? I forgot.

I normally will send 2-4 E-mails to him every week.

And I do tell him and he know that I am not happy in this situation.

He said he know he's not a good boyfriend, he feel sorry about this, and he do miss me and love me a lot.

The last E-mail I received was dated on 2006-8-25.

Now, is almost 10 days ago. No news from him again.

I don't know.....I was so confuse...."Do I really have a boyfriend??"

I don't need your apologize.

Am I a clingy girl??

Am I ask/expect too much form him??

Should I feel angry about that??

What should I do??

Please.......help

[ Last edited by aficionado at 2006-9-4 02:29 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 14:50:51 |Display all floors
You didn't mention the reasons of him to stay there, it was a business trip? pleasure trip?
to take many days in another country it will bring a lot of expenses, unless he is in a friend's or family"s house,
Now, if i go for a trip and i have a girlfriend, i will take her with me, or if she doesn't go with me i will  have more contact with her, and of course i will  make my trip more shorter, why? because i will miss my love, this is not an special action, it's a normal action.

Anybody who loves his/her bf/gf don't do what ur "bf" did or is doing now.
I think u have the answer now.

Good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 15:05:36 |Display all floors
It Is a little bit abnormal if u both r in a lovestruck station, just like Force-one's analysis. -------It seems he's rather "busy" there, so that he neglected u almost-------he's in the scoop there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 15:08:08 |Display all floors
do you know why he is in thailand?

and...does he admit the relationship???....

you are not clingy..its normal for you to worry..but seriously...just wait till he comes back..and gives a reason....seriously..there is nothing much you can do at this moment...wait till he comes back..and talks with him...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 15:13:10 |Display all floors
Good suggestion!

why not temporarily desert him behind u, and go out for some fun (here I mean decent fun):)--------because the more u r thinking about him, the more worrying u have as well as suspicion ------and let him make an explanation after he backs---------but now just go out for fun

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 16:44:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by force_one at 2006-9-4 14:50
You didn't mention the reasons of him to stay there, it was a business trip? pleasure trip?
to take many days in another country it will bring a lot of expenses, unless he is in a friend's or fam ...

It was just a relax...beach...sunshine...wonderful holiday! Nothing about business.

The problem is (or maybe not)

Hes a employer.

I am a employee ( Of course, he is not my employer)

So, he is free to do anything and go anywhere, but I can't.....

Last year, he live in HK.

He said he is going crazy there.

Because the apartment is so small....no friend there, not many things to do, nobody to talk ( he told me the Hk people seems polite but so cool, also he cant speak Chinese or Cantonese)

So...he said  he cant stay in Hk anymore, he need to take a break.

He love Thailand very much, in fact, he already  live there for over 3 years before we meet.

This time, he go back to Thailand with two reason.

1) get away from HK

2) go back to see his ex-girlfriend

Let me explain why he need to see his ex-girlfriend.

He get separated with his ex-girlfriend about 2 year ago. Because his ex-girlfriend has serious mental problem. She even cant recognise him.  The girl's family  ask him to go, because the girl will never be cure.

So he need to go back to see the girl, to know she's OK, to know he didn't take the wrong dicision ( leave the girl and leave Thailand). And the most important thing is he need to put this girl behind, all behind his mind. Otherwise he thing is not fair to me and not good for the relationship.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I believe what he have told me at all.

I am not worry about what he is doing there,
Even he want to go back with his ex-girlfriend or find a new girlfriend there.That's fine.
I will not be angry.

The reason why I am so unhappy and depress was he should connect me more oftenly.
Not just send an E-mail to me once week.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 16:51:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-9-4 15:08
do you know why he is in thailand?

and...does he admit the relationship???....

you are not clingy..its normal for you to worry..but seriously...just wait till he comes back..and gives a reaso ...

Yet, you right.  I have to talk to him, seriously!!!

So...I can't do anything before he come back. So bad!!!

I hate waiting!!  waiting!!! and waiting all the time!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.