Author: lisufen9912

guys, will you mind if your gf or wife dressed sexy? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-8 10:56:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brilliantray at 2006-9-7 17:02
as a man,i cant stand this...it's true,i only want her dress for me...we are not as much open as westerners...

Like when under the SUN???

Tanning!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-10 20:03:14 |Display all floors
not at all!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-17 16:23:37 |Display all floors

hehe

I think your husband may be a bit of conservation.I am a young guy and I often encourage my GF to wear      some beautiful and cute mini skirt,short pants~~~~~~~~~
don't you feel very good when a pretty boy/girl stand beside you ?
I love this feeling ~`hehe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-17 21:32:08 |Display all floors
I don't care if my gf dress sexy,because I think if my gf love me her action just want to make me happy,even she dress sexy.In the other hand,gf dress sexy means she want to give a bueatiful look to me.The other way round,gf don't care her dressing means she don't mind you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-18 03:16:32 |Display all floors

one problem

Originally posted by xzjljq at 2006-9-17 21:32
I don't care if my gf dress sexy,because I think if my gf love me her action just want to make me happy,even she dress sexy.In the other hand,gf dress sexy means she want to give a bueatiful look t ...

i see how men do window shopping..

if i am with my hubby and i am in a public place and dress sexy..then when all the other men look at me..in a certain way..i would feel uncomfortable..cos 'that way' i want only for him..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-18 04:24:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lisufen9912 at 2006-9-4 09:27
last day, i brought a new t-shirt. This is a good fit that shows off my figure well.
my husband is so sad, he asked me not to wear this. he said:''honey,
please don't do this, guys's mouth wil w ...

Yes, I would encourage my wife to dress sexy, conservatively, classy and elegantly. Don't forget, we human only have about 80 years (in general) life span. No matter how youthful you look, one day you will cease to be youthful. Just like any flowers, they will bloom and wilt.

Grab the opportunity while you are youthful and let your beauty shine. For that reason, I like to see my wife shines like the sunshine. One happy wife makes a very happy husband.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-18 04:37:11 |Display all floors
What belongs to me would eventually belong to me. My wife is not my possession. If she wants to love me, she can chose to love me.

A bird in a cage is not a happy bird. So set it free and true love would return to you no matter what.     

----one bird's experience----:):)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.