Views: 16178|Replies: 60

guys, will you mind if your gf or wife dressed sexy? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-4 09:27:04 |Display all floors
last day, i brought a new t-shirt. This is a good fit that shows off my figure well.
my husband is so sad, he asked me not to wear this. he said:''honey,
please don't do this, guys's mouth wil watering, but you are my wife."
i am so happy.
guys are a little trifle stingy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 10:04:39 |Display all floors

You really need to understand his concerns......

Most men worry when their girlfriend or wife dress sexy for many reasons....

Here is what a man thinks when his girlfriend or wife dresses that way:

1. Is she trying to attract a new man for herself?

2. She could be kidnapped and raped and worse murdered. (Very common all over the world)

3. Why does she dress that way for other people and not me?

4. Does she think that I do not love her enough and she must do something to get my interest?

Women have the advantage all over the world and they use their beauty as a tool to get what they want or tease people then enjoy the attention. There is not much a man has to attract other women other than his girlfriend or wife.
   Many times a woman will dress in a provocative way to attract men other than her boyfriend or husband. It happens very often so when you do it I can understand the doubt and worry that he has. If you really care for him you would not do things that makes him think worry. If the man is your husband then you both should discuss it. I think his worries will be much greater than your reasons for dressing in a sexy way.
   Of course men can not dress sexy but how would you feel if he dressed that way if he could? Of course you would like it in a way until you see how other women stare at him or react in a open way that lets him know she is available......
   Be considerate of his feelings and if you must dress that way only dress that way when you are together. Of course men will look. But at least he has a fighting chance to keep other men away from you. ( unless you want other men to look then you are betraying your relationship).
   In marriage there are things that are the unwritten rules of conduct for both of you. The point is that neither of you should make the other feel like the relationship is not secure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 10:17:00 |Display all floors
I know guys get possessive, but can't we dress for ourselves every once in a while? Not like we're going to take the opportunity to dress like hookers, but sometimes you just want to look nice. Last week I took the risk of wearing a cute new dress to work, where it was in danger of getting stained from having something spilled on it. But I wanted to wear it. Why? One, I'd had it for a week and it didn't seem like any other opportunities to wear it were showing themselves. Two, the weather was cruddy and I didn't want to go to work, but I figured I could make myself feel better by at least looking nice. Sometimes that's all we want to do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 10:50:25 |Display all floors

by all means ................

dressed sexy for your loved ones

or better still in birthday suit, hahahahahh

those husbands that moaned must be really feeling insecured...........

girls, you know what to do to get rid of those sensitivities.................

and  insecurities............

[ Last edited by qingxun at 2006-9-4 11:52 AM ]
It is important that man dreams, but it is perhaps equally important that he can laugh at his own dreams...............5555

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 11:09:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lisufen9912 at 2006-9-4 09:27
last day, i brought a new t-shirt. This is a good fit that shows off my figure well.
my husband is so sad, he asked me not to wear this. he said:''honey,
please don't do this, guys's mouth wil w ...

IT IS OK IF INSIDE THE HOUSE

BUT NOT OK OUTSIDE!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 11:14:13 |Display all floors
I think , before dressing sexy clothes ,you’d better communicate with your husband .

for in your husband impression ,you always dress traditional or official clothes ,sexy clothes is a surprise to him , his impression is very difficult to change immediately ,and give him time to accept this .

dressing sexy clothes can not only show yourself but also save his face

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 11:16:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bornne at 2006-9-4 11:14
I think , before dressing sexy clothes ,you’d better communicate with your husband .

for in your husband impression ,you always dress traditional or official clothes ,sexy clothes is a surprise ...

DO YOU KNOW SOME "OUTSANDING"   BOLD GIRLS WEARS SEE-THRUS IN THE STREET???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.