Views: 19470|Replies: 52

Christians will get Chinese to do their dirty work [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-2 11:44:40 |Display all floors
Read this article, an interview with a lead Christan Evangelist on the purpose of Christanity in China:

http://www.nationalreview.com/in ... man200312220001.asp

1) Be Pro-American and Pro-Israeli.

2) Be subservient to the above.

3) The Destruction of Islam.

For those of you that say that will never happen. Two words. Genghis Khan.

I am sure you Chinese know him, he's the guy who attempted to commit mass genocide against your race, but was
told it was a bad idea by one of his advisors because he can make money off the living chinese to build his empire.

He was actually doing a good job to, killed half of your population before he stopped.

Anyways, it's not him. It is his Grand son Hulagu Khan.

Christans converted his wife who had a tremendous effect on him and they converted his general Kitbuga along
with the majority of his army. Why? To do the Christan dirty work of destroying Islam.

And they almost did! Read about the seige of Baghdad or the fall/surrendor of Damascus to the Mongols.

They were about to wipe out Islam once and for all untill the Mamluk army of Egypt did something that NO army
in 200 hundred years of Mongol History. PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE!

They defeated the Mongols and made them lose control of the region and saved Islam!

But where were their Christain friends when the Mongols needed them???

NOWHERE! Did they help them during the battle? Did they help them after the Battle? BIG NO to both answers.

So what was the purpose of converting Mongols to Christanity????

So you can see my Chinese friends, Christans are NOT converting you because they like you or because they want you
to beleive in Jesus so you can go to heaven.

FYI, all I said is HISTORICAL FACTS. Please by all means look it up.

And if you still want to be Christans, then I am sad to say that I wish Genghis Khan would have finished the job
he started.

(The word "Christains" was a typo and has been changed to its correct spelling "Christians" in the title).

[ Last edited by sonntag at 2006-10-5 12:28 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 04:46:43 |Display all floors

Reply #1 metto81's post

metto are you a descendant of a Mameluke?

I am interested in them.

How did they become such fierce fighters in their time?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 13:33:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wchao37 at 2006-9-4 04:46
metto are you a descendant of a Mameluke?

I am interested in them.

How did they become such fierce fighters in their time?

Actually, YES I AM!

I will provide you a link later on with more info, but I will give the good points right now.

The Mamelukes were not Egyptian nor Arabs, but they were very skilled cavalry/horsefighers from the Caspian sea area. Present day Southern Russia.

That's all they were bred for when they were young, to be great soldiers.

They were converted to Islam and immersed in Arab culture and then sold to the Sultan of Egypt to be his army, but later on they took over all of Egypt!

Here is the funny thing, most of these guys earlier in their life they fought the Mongols. That's why alot of Historians say the Memelukes were alot like the Mongol rather than any Western or Arab army.

Qutuz, the leader of the Memelukes was actually enslaved by the Mongol to join their army. But he escaped.

This is the main reason why he did not surrendor Egypt no matter how much Hulagu has threatened him!

Here are the links:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qutuz
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ain_Jalut

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 15:07:43 |Display all floors

Reply #3 metto81's post

See I guessed right just based on your tone of voice talking about the Mamelukes.

The usual spelling was "Mamelukes" so how come you spell it differently?

In picture I have seen about this group of fierce fighters their skin color was black.

But you say they are from present-day South Russia.

Maybe you can explain why?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 18:30:47 |Display all floors
Some sources spell it mamluks others spell it Mamelukes.

Here is a link explaining their origin:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamluk

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-4 20:26:30 |Display all floors

Christains will get Chinese to do their dirty work?

So you're saying all Christians are like the guy in this interview? That's like when extremists say all Muslims are terrorists.

You need to remove the chip from your shoulder. Plenty of Christians have no interest of any of those three things you mentioned. Anyone can quote extremist statements from members of a community - that proves nothing.
"People are the water, the ruler is the boat; water can carry the boat, but it can also capsize it."

-- Li Shimin (2nd Tang Emperor, "Taizong")

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-5 11:33:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mencius at 2006-9-4 20:26
So you're saying all Christians are like the guy in this interview? That's like when extremists say all Muslims are terrorists.

You need to remove the chip from your shoulder. Plenty of Christia ...

Correct, saying all Christans are like that is the same as saying all Muslims are like Bin Laden.

But I am talking about THESE type of Christans who are running the show.

[ Last edited by metto81 at 2006-9-5 11:42 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.