Author: imrita

I'm tired!I'm fed up~~~ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-9-2 20:04:32 |Display all floors
don't be fed up with everything if you consider them in the positive aspect,and cheer up

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-2 21:46:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gasunsp at 2006-9-2 15:41
-why did you decide to learn french,if i were you,i would not choose an european language as
my second foreign language. i am sure learning frence will affect your english studying.

Thank you!Thank you!Thank you all for encouraging me!So great of you!i'm much better now!
and i chose French for my second foreign language as i'm not interested in Japanese!
and there are only two choices,so....!i have to choose one!
爱情什么都象,就是不象爱情...Love is a Fallacy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-3 11:16:44 |Display all floors
ewwww.... i think you should take spanish instead of french for future references. afterall, more people speak spanish than french...
and as for bad day, dang... sounds like one of my school days, i can understand

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-3 16:31:25 |Display all floors

funny thing is ............yes.....

the funny thing is the french and the spanish and the english and all the assorted europeans and even the japs are learning...........chinese, well imrita, maybe it is a better bet that you study another chinese  language outside of  puthonghua. maybe cantonese or min or...........

all those foreigners are going to speak  chinese anyway because it is advantageous to do so because this century belongs to china...........

It is important that man dreams, but it is perhaps equally important that he can laugh at his own dreams...............5555

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-3 17:33:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by qingxun at 2006-9-3 16:31
the funny thing is the french and the spanish and the english and all the assorted europeans and even the japs are learning...........chinese, well imrita, maybe it is a better bet that you study a ...

Yes,i wanna learn catonese too,but i am a student in English major,i have to learn a second foreign language
sigh```````
爱情什么都象,就是不象爱情...Love is a Fallacy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-3 17:48:18 |Display all floors

or what about xilayu?

it will be useful when all the xilaren girls invade China fo find good husbands..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-9-7 17:09:13 |Display all floors
never give up

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.